Hi , just a reminder of mandatory masks almost everywhere. Stay safe.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bar La Oficina - Puerto del Rosario
Discovered this bar courtesy of my Grua driver at 7am the other morning! Great coffee, didn't try any food but a small variety of local dishes on the menu.
Didn't look anything from the outside but quite large and fascinating inside. There are loads of old artifacts inside: rows of goat bells, 2 Trios (an old agri implement made of wood with stones set into it to break up ground), an enormous industrial weighing scale, a water filter system, various pots, sewing machine, and several items that I've got no idea what they were! Worth a visit and a cup of coffee or something stronger! Very friendly guy behind the bar. Bathroom excellent.

bar cafeteria la oficina, Puerto del Rosario, Fuerteventura
Living my dream
7 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
(18-01-2020, 11:08 PM)TamaraEnLaPlaya Wrote: ...Bathroom excellent...

Very important bit of every restaurant. Not many owners realise/care enough. Thanks for great review Thumbs Up
I Heart Fuerteventura
3 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
(21-01-2020, 01:21 PM)Sam Wrote:
(18-01-2020, 11:08 PM)TamaraEnLaPlaya Wrote: ...Bathroom excellent...

Very important bit of every restaurant. Not many owners realise/care enough. Thanks for great review  Thumbs Up

I totally agree, I always judge a pub or restaurant on its loos as one of the main measurements it is an indicator of how they may keep the cellar / back of house areas.
John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
3 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pizzeria il Pomodoro - Puerto del Rosario Sam 3 1,718 21-12-2019, 08:32 PM
Last Post: Sam
  Suggestions for Puerto Rosario Archer 1 1,115 16-03-2019, 09:59 PM
Last Post: Sam