This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
butano refill matorral gas

Butano gas refill in El Matorral
In the interests of keeping journeys short, where can I buy a Nu-B Plus refill in El Matorral area, does the DISA garage sell them? I usually go to Antigua, which is in the opposite direction.
2 users say Thank You to TrickyFox for this post
Reply Quote
Ian - Looking at the Google earth image of the DISA garage I can't see a cage with gas bottles like there is at the DISA garage at Playa Blanca so sorry can't help further.
John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
3 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
I use that filling station all the time, I am pretty sure they do not sell gas
To me drinking responsibly means do not spill it.
4 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
From google maps street view, the DISA just before PDR looks like it has a gas bottle cage although nothing in it but may be stored inside. Seems strange not to be able to get any without going as far as Antigua
1 user says Thank You to Spitfire58 for this post
Reply Quote
(14-04-2020, 07:34 AM)TrickyFox Wrote: In the interests of keeping journeys short, where can I buy a Nu-B Plus refill in El Matorral area, does the Disa garage sell them? I usually go to Antigua, which is in the opposite direction.

Ian I would have thought Antigua was nearer for you?
John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
2 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
It is John, but as I am going to Mercadona I was trying to avoid doubling back.
3 users say Thank You to TrickyFox for this post
Reply Quote
The DISA garage at El Matorral link. It does not state your product is available, but there's a phone number to call and ask at least

http://www.disagrupo.com/estaciones/cana...l-matorral
3 users say Thank You to Emmi Smith for this post
Reply Quote
I don't read Spanish that well but it doesn't say butane just autogas?
2 users say Thank You to TrickyFox for this post
Reply Quote
Which is why I suggest you call them to ask.
2 users say Thank You to Emmi Smith for this post
Reply Quote
(14-04-2020, 09:44 AM)Emmi Smith Wrote: Which is why I suggest you call them to ask.

Sorry Emmi, didn't fully read your reply. Note to self - engage brain.
Decided just to go to the ferreteria in Antigua. He was only open for sales of gas.
I bought a Nu-B Plus refill (big blue one) and it was the same price as a standard Nu-B (little white one) - I don't understand that at all.
4 users say Thank You to TrickyFox for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sodastream CO2 Refill Cartridges Pete Garyga 3 3,131 10-02-2022, 02:12 PM
Last Post: Pete Garyga