This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caesar's Pizza - Corralejo
Star 
Google Maps Link: https://goo.gl/maps/DnneASCa3nJpaKk36

I am a lover of Pizza - at least once a week I get that craving that only great pizza can fulfill.
When I was in London, I used to drive about 45 minutes to taste that sweet mixture of cheese, dough and an assortment of toppings - now, I can walk there if I have enough patience.

Simply put:

Some of the best pizza I have ever tasted
Nice menu variety for lovers of all toppings
Reasonable prices for the top offerings
Average Drink Selection
Multiple Languages
Parking nearby in a car park

And a smiling (true Italian) owner who rides around town on his Vespa!
The Local Friendly Tech and Media Guy << Link
Security Cameras, Smart Home Stuffs, Internet Thingies and Video Production Services
1 user says Thank You to McAdam for this post
Reply Quote
Pizza lover here, will have to try this one next time we're in Corralejo. Thanks for the review/recommendation. To this day our favourite pizza place on the island is Pizzeria il Pomodoro in Puerto del Rosario.

Some handy extra info about Caesar's Pizza:

Phone number:     828 91 40 36

Address:  Calle Pedro y Guy Vandaele, 35660 Corralejo, Fuerteventura

Opening Hours:
Monday: Closed
Tuesday: 13:00–24:00
Wednesday: 13:00–24:00
Thursday: 13:00–24:00
Friday: 13:00–24:00
Saturday: 18:00–24:00
Sunday: 18:00–24:00

28.723528, -13.867763
I Heart Fuerteventura
Reply Quote
Nice, I'll check that out if Im in Puerto and the cravings get too strong!

How did you attach the map? Just an image?
Security Cameras, Smart Home Stuffs, Internet Thingies and Video Production Services
Reply Quote
(03-02-2020, 04:06 PM)McAdam Wrote: Nice, I'll check that out if Im in Puerto and the cravings get too strong!...

Nowadays have pizza cravings every time we're in PDR.  Big Grin

(03-02-2020, 04:06 PM)McAdam Wrote: ...How did you attach the map? Just an image?

If you'll quote my post you'll see the [map] tags and long/lat numbers between but you can check this simple map guide here.
I Heart Fuerteventura
Reply Quote
(03-02-2020, 04:25 PM)Sam Wrote:
(03-02-2020, 04:06 PM)McAdam Wrote: ...How did you attach the map? Just an image?

If you'll quote my post you'll see the [map] tags and long/lat numbers between but you can check this simple map guide here.

Perfect, Thanks!
Reply Quote