This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carpenter resident in Villaverde
Anyone in the Villaverde/Lajares area have a contact telephone number or address for
a carpenter by the name of Jose Luiz?  He lives in Villaverde and drives an old truck with
"Jose Luiz y Victor (his son) Carpinteria en madera" written on the side.
He built our kitchen a couple of years ago and we would like him to build us some extra units.
Many thanks in advance.
Bertie.
2 users say Thank You to Bertie for this post
Reply Quote
Hi Berrtie
A few of us have tried searching online for you but we can only find a company on the mainland - sorry.
If we spot the van when out and about we can try kidnapping him for you  Big Grin  but my other thought is that as he is a tradesman living in Villaverde there is a good chance he uses one or both of the Ferreterias and is known to them. Might be worth you asking in Fenimoy and Brikogar.
Living my dream
2 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
Many thanks, Tamara.
Very good suggestion.
2 users say Thank You to Bertie for this post
Reply Quote
Got a result for you today!

I was in Brikogar so I asked the Q. The older guy in there, I think he is the boss, said Jose Luis is no longer working but Victor is. He didn't know his number but gave me directions to Jose Luis' house:

Travelling south on the main road through Villaverde, immediately after Fenimoy Ferreteria turn right and his house is the first on the right in that little lane. 

The younger guy on the other till called over and asked me to wait. When he finished with his customer he got out his phone and gave me Victor's number: 646 446 534.

What a friendly and helpful crew they have in there! They'd already been upstairs to get what I needed 'cos they know I have trouble with my knees some days.
Living my dream
6 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
You're a heroine, Tamara.
Sorry couldn't reply sooner as have been laid up this past week.
Will go and see Victor next month when next on the island.
3 users say Thank You to Bertie for this post
Reply Quote