Hi , just a reminder of mandatory masks almost everywhere. Stay safe.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
fuste events christmas caleta

Christmas Events, markets in Caleta de Fuste including New Year's eve
Christmas markets (craft and local products) are being held at the plaza in Caleta de Fuste, every Friday in December from 4pm-10pm.

Dates: 6, 13, 20 & 27 Dec.

Other activities will take place on each night, and I imagine Santa will be there on the 20th.
6 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
The poster for the Christmas markets:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

2 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
Wasn't able to find here any info about the Events in Caleta but came across this (attached) flyer.

Attached Files
.pdf   Christmas Events in Caleta de Fuste.pdf (Size: 986.25 KB / Downloads: 120)
I Heart Fuerteventura
1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
Just saw this today, can’t remember if any one has posted it yet so here we go 😃[attachment=4785]
2 users say Thank You to Spitfire58 for this post
Reply Quote
Thanks Ron. The party is mentioned at the bottom of the flyer I've uploaded a few days ago, so merged both threads together.

The New Year Party starts at 21:30 at Public Square (Plaza Publica)  - opposite Barcelo.

Here's a few Caleta New Years Eve Party Videos taken last year at the same place.
I Heart Fuerteventura
2 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
Sorry Sam. Didn’t remember seeing it (it’s an old age thing, lol)
Reply Quote
(20-12-2019, 01:20 PM)Spitfire58 Wrote: Sorry Sam. Didn’t remember seeing it (it’s an old age thing, lol)

Can't call yourself old, Ron. You have to wait at least until the retirement age Wink
I Heart Fuerteventura
2 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
(20-12-2019, 01:27 PM)Sam Wrote:
(20-12-2019, 01:20 PM)Spitfire58 Wrote: Sorry Sam. Didn’t remember seeing it (it’s an old age thing, lol)

Can't call yourself old, Ron. You have to wait at least until the retirement age  Wink

😂🤣😂🤣 Not far off it now 🤞🤞🤞
Reply Quote
Went down town last night to the Christmas market and entertainment all very good as a FOC occasion.  Has seen Captain's poster indicating the Gospel Choir would start at 20.00 Hrs so arrived at 19.50 Hrs to find they had already started, that must be a first for Spain / Fuerteventura to start early  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

All very good, the Caleta lights this year are very good so much better than previous years.

Photos & videos from last night -

John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
2 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
Second Video

John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
2 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Films in English at the Yelmo Cinema, Caleta de Fuste Captain Sensible 199 31,956 08-05-2021, 07:11 AM
Last Post: Captain Sensible
  Markets windermeregolfer 68 10,709 01-05-2021, 10:35 PM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya
  New year's Eve fireworks Maggie76 2 362 01-01-2021, 09:01 AM
Last Post: windermeregolfer
  Christmas and 3 Kings events in Caleta de Fuste and Antigua Captain Sensible 1 421 18-12-2020, 12:35 PM
Last Post: Captain Sensible
  Christmas Events in Puerto del Rosario Captain Sensible 2 1,435 21-01-2020, 01:46 PM
Last Post: Sam