This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
viral photo goes copernicus

Copernicus photo goes viral
Noticias:

The photo of the Canary Islands without clouds or haze at Christmas goes viral.

The Copernicus satellite took the wonderful snapshot from Earth orbit.
"Happy Three Kings to our Canarian followers", in this way the Copernicus satellite team wanted to pay tribute to the archipelago with a phenomenal photograph taken from Earth orbit on December 24.

The spectacular nature of the photography comes from the total absence of clouds or haze over the archipelago, with totally clear skies where you can enjoy the Canarian orography in all its splendor. The photograph has gone viral these days and runs like wildfire through social networks.

link to article for the pic

for some reason I'm not able to upload a copy of the pic I have saved as a jpeg. I'll try again later
Living my dream
1 user says Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
Classic I have deleted the post / photo for you.

And I don't seem to be able to download the image to then put on the forum, sorry

Cheers John
John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
1 user says Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
Hope this works for you.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

1 user says Thank You to Cotillo_Tom for this post
Reply Quote
Thanks Tom. Seems I wasn't the only one having a problem with the pic!
Living my dream
1 user says Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
I did go on their website to see if I could get a better hi-res picture, but no luck.
2 users say Thank You to Bill for this post
Reply Quote