This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
No email after registration? Check your spam folder please. If it's not there, contact us at click@fuerteventura.click

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Tags
costa development antigua north cliff

Development on Cliff Top North of Costa Antigua
Anyone know what this development is on Punta Del Cangrejito? 

Small building in a huge fenced off area.

John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
[+] 3 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
That land was for sale so guess it may have been sold.  Could be used for wind farm or similar, so time will tell!
[+] 3 users say Thank You to FuerteventuraNow for this post
Reply Quote
Not sure about a wind farm, it could possibly accommodate one wind turbine max, due to the space. It's also quite close to the airport/flight path, no idea what's the regs for that, though.
I Heart Fuerteventura
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
Looks like a substantial bit of fencing work/expense. Could be something connected to the airport. Doubt if any ordinary “commercial” enterprise would spend that much securing the area. IMHO
Just tell me when I can retire   Cool
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Spitfire58 for this post
Reply Quote
Photos taken back in December.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I Heart Fuerteventura
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
(09-03-2019, 06:36 PM)FuerteventuraNow Wrote: That land was for sale so guess it may have been sold.  Could be used for wind farm or similar, so time will tell!

I doubt a wind farm that close to the end of the runway, plus a wind farm would be another blot on the landscape IMHO, solar panels yes ok
John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
[+] 2 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
(10-03-2019, 08:52 AM)windermeregolfer Wrote:
(09-03-2019, 06:36 PM)FuerteventuraNow Wrote: That land was for sale so guess it may have been sold.  Could be used for wind farm or similar, so time will tell!

I doubt a wind farm that close to the end of the runway, plus a wind farm would be another blot on the landscape IMHO, solar panels yes ok

Solar panels - now that’s an idea and supply cheaper electricity for everyone  Smile
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Can the Man for this post
Reply Quote
Took a few photos yesterday evening.

I Heart Fuerteventura
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
(21-04-2019, 08:02 AM)Sam Wrote: Took a few photos yesterday evening.

It could be many things when I saw the photo with just the one building It looked to me like a Toilet block, but with the second building who knows? all will be revealed in the next couple of years I am sure Rolleyes Rolleyes
Do not confuse my personality with my attitude my personality is down to me, but my attitude depends on you!
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
Some new photos taken a couple of days ago.

I Heart Fuerteventura
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pueblo Majorero Development at Fuerteventura Golf Club windermeregolfer 74 6,733 04-08-2019, 08:06 PM
Last Post: Captain Sensible
  North side of Puerto del Rosario gets new promenade and repair of old natural pool Sam 3 520 20-03-2019, 10:01 PM
Last Post: Sam