This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
disability hoist

Disability hoist
Hi all, would anybody know of a local company that could fit and supply a ceiling mounted disability hoist for a lounge. There is a new family that has bought a place in Caleta de Fuste (Port Beach) and are desperate to get one fitted. Anyone’s help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
3 users say Thank You to Chris for this post
Reply Quote
There is a shop in Rosario that does wheel chairs / aids etc who may be able to point you in the right direction. It is directly opposite the auditorio theatre on the same street - near the tax office.
Life is short.....Be kind to one another  Smile
3 users say Thank You to classic for this post
Reply Quote
Thank you, I will pass that on.👍
2 users say Thank You to Chris for this post
Reply Quote
(26-08-2020, 12:19 PM)classic Wrote: There is a shop in Rosario that does wheel chairs / aids etc who may be able to point you in the right direction. It is directly opposite the auditorio theatre on the same street - near the tax office.

Location of the shop:

28.501495, -13.858963

Plus some extra info:
TEL: 928-85-15-18
Fax: 928-53-18-57

C/: Ramiro de Maeztu, 7
PTO. DEL ROSARIO

According their website they do have what you're looking for: https://centroortopedicoinsular.com/gruas.htm
I Heart Fuerteventura
4 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
Isn't there a place in Caleta in the same complex as the Dog and Duck pub who does mobility aids? In the San Jorge hotel down by the sea at the Antigua end of Caleta, right before the scrub. They might not have hoists in stock, but they could probably get a hold of them. 

This seems to be their page: http://www.miraflormobility.com, and it looks like a British couple running it so they should have good English!  Big Grin

Map attached! Google is reporting their office in La Oliva, but their own page puts it in Caleta, and I've seen it there myself. Perhaps it's moved, but it's worth a try.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

4 users say Thank You to Ducks for this post
Reply Quote
I know the place. Thank you I’ll pass it on. 👍
Reply Quote
Thank you, really helpful
Reply Quote
Miraflor Steve lives in Corralejo but has the outlet in Caleta, lovely people, very helpful.
Living my dream
3 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
Thank you once again, I have given them the link to the website, they have has a look, and they have exactly what they are looking for. Your time and effort is greatly appreciated.
5 users say Thank You to Chris for this post
Reply Quote