This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Emojis finally working
Just a quick note to everyone who asked me in the past about getting emojis to work properly. I've managed to set everything up and it looks like you're good to go.

They might be a bit different, always depend on many factors like browser/device/OS version, etc. Any trouble, let me know in this thread, please. 👀 🌴🌴
I Heart Fuerteventura
Reply Quote
So how do you get at the emojis Sam. Using the Insert icon I only see the Ones that have always appeared in the Smilies over on the left.
Living my dream
1 user says Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
That's mostly for people on mobile devices. I have seen already a few of them used here but they showed as question marks due to the incompatibility.

... on the pc/laptop in real need of emoji? Go to pages like getemoji.com and copy & paste one:  💃 🕺

If you're using Windows PC, you can also open the emoji picker. Simply press Win+. or Win+; on your keyboard. In other words, hold the Windows key down and press either the period/full stop {.} or semicolon {;} key.

If using a Mac machine, the Emoji keyboard shortcut is really easy to remember: Command + Control + Spacebar.
I Heart Fuerteventura
Reply Quote
Ok thanks. I thought you meant you had loaded a library of them  Wink
Living my dream
1 user says Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's working and what you're missing here Sam 17 7,182 11-04-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post: Sam