Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
dentist english speaking

English speaking dentist
I would be very grateful if anyone could point me in the direction of an English speaking dentist in Puerto del Rosario.   I've  been to Caleta Dent,  but was not impressed, sorry.
2 users say Thank You to geordiediver for this post
Reply Quote
I have no personal experience, but told this one is good
Clínica Dental Bahía
3.926 Google reviews
Dentist in Puerto del Rosario, Spain

Address: Calle Segura, 9, 35600 Puerto del Rosario, Las Palmas, Spain
Hours:
Open ⋅ Closes 8:30PM
Phone: +34 928 85 88 10
3 users say Thank You to Emmi Smith for this post
Reply Quote
Whatever you do avoid the butcher in Calle La Cruz, something like Rossana Virgil, worst dental practice I've ever been to,still suffering the consequences 6 years later. To be fair the guy that butchered me may well have retired, but I wouldn't risk it!
Can only recommend one in Corralejo now. Acora.
Living my dream
4 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
(15-03-2021, 12:54 PM)TamaraEnLaPlaya Wrote: Whatever you do avoid the butcher in Calle La Cruz, something like Rossana Virgil, worst dental practice I've ever been to,still suffering the consequences 6 years later. To be fair the guy that butchered me may well have retired, but I wouldn't risk it!
Can only recommend one in Corralejo now. Acora.

And they speak English at Acora?
3 users say Thank You to TrickyFox for this post
Reply Quote
Well Dr. David does, he's the nicest dentist I've ever had. The nurses/receptionist a little.
They're on a corner opposite the big old HiperDino in the old part of town.
Living my dream
3 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
(20-03-2021, 06:39 PM)TamaraEnLaPlaya Wrote: Well Dr. David does, he's the nicest dentist I've ever had. The nurses/receptionist a little.
They're on a corner opposite the big old Hiperdino in the old part of town.

Sorry to trouble you again, Tamara. Do they have all the facilities? For example, I was recommended a dentist in Corralejo but when I went to make an appointment he wanted me to go to a place in PDR for x-rays. I tried once but they were closed (it was August). Never tried again.
2 users say Thank You to TrickyFox for this post
Reply Quote
Yes, own xray facilities 👍
Living my dream
3 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote