Hi , just a reminder of mandatory masks almost everywhere. Stay safe.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FOR SALE - Villas de Artenara,1
Wow Stephen aka Captain S, now that is a change in life style, wishing you both success in selling and happiness in your ne venture.

You will be missed both on here and your own Caleta Forum.
John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
2 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
I wish you all luck in following your dream, although very surprised!!!  I had a canal boat a million years ago, not for permanent living but for weekends etc. It's a great way of life.
2 users say Thank You to Emmi Smith for this post
Reply Quote
I’ll be sad to see you go Steve, but I wish you and Sally all the best for the future, I hope you manage to get a quick sale in these COVID times. Now that you will be living on your own boat you will be your own Captain 👨🏼‍✈️
1 user says Thank You to Can the Man for this post
Reply Quote
Thanks everyone for your good wishes.

It's something we've been planning on doing at sometime, but the Events of the past year have made us want to speed up our plan if at all possible.
2 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
(02-04-2021, 02:45 PM)Captain Sensible Wrote: Thanks everyone for your good wishes.

It's something we've been planning on doing at sometime, but the events of the past year have made us want to speed up our plan if at all possible.

You will be sadly missed Stephen.
Do not confuse my personality with my attitude my personality is down to me, but my attitude depends on you!
2 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For Sale: 2 nearly new bikes for sale, medium sized Warriors 9 2,017 13-05-2019, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Warriors
  For Sale:Property for sale central Caleta 175.000 € F1refly999 0 2,006 13-11-2018, 06:45 PM
Last Post: F1refly999