This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
fresh cream milk

Fresh Cream / Milk
Hi just got in to see the latest posts to this thread.

The milk we used to buy was that in the photo above that was stored in a fridge with a door at Mercadona Costa Antigua Ind Est. As I previously mentioned they have changed from these packs to plastic bottles that DO NOT seem to have as good a shelf life.

The cream we use is in a similar style of pack in the Atlantico Spar, sorry no photo or recollection of the exact  name but we think it has a whisk in the image on the front. Def not the spray cans.
John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
2 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
Yes, Mercadona have now switched to plastic bottles, and have the Entera (1€/litre) and Semi (€0.95/litre). Taste/texture is perhaps a little better than before but shelf-life is now more a standard 7days and not 1 month:
[Image: leche-fresca-hacendado-mercadona.jpg]

Was the cream this one? Smile

[Image: AP01027721.JPG]
2 users say Thank You to Lexeus for this post
Reply Quote
I can't read the cream cartón very well, goes blurry when I enlarge it. Does it say 35% fat?
Living my dream
2 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
(09-08-2020, 07:43 PM)TamaraEnLaPlaya Wrote: I can't read the cream cartón very well, goes blurry when I enlarge it. Does it say 35% fat?

It actually saya 35% vegetable fat, extra disgusting! Big Grin

This image should be clearer: [Image: nata-original-krona-1-l.jpg]
3 users say Thank You to Lexeus for this post
Reply Quote
Thanks, I think  Wink
Living my dream
3 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cream of Tartar (cremo tartaro) TrickyFox 8 1,237 20-05-2023, 12:16 PM
Last Post: Bertie
  Filtered milk, not UHT but like Cravendale in UK Pho 2 1,757 26-07-2022, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Can the Man
  Where to buy Fresh Fish in Corralejo fuertelife2019 8 6,873 29-10-2019, 07:49 AM
Last Post: GSDGirl
  Goats milk for toddler Luisa Gale 17 7,104 27-05-2019, 09:30 PM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya