This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
hiding hedgehog

Hedgehog Hiding
last evening there was a large hedgehog on the gravel of the golf course behind our villa that used the base of a palm tree as camouflage, hope you can spot it in the photo taken from quite a distance.

John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
4 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
Good photo John. I know a lady that lives on one of the complexes on the mountain, and she tells me there are literally dozens of them there.
To me drinking responsibly means do not spill it.
3 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
Great photo. That’s a big one. Maybe pregnant. It’s so sad to see so many of them run over on the roads.
I guess it’s mainly the babies who haven’t yet learned the green cross Code!
It’s wonderful to see any signs of nature on this inhospitable island. I’ve just had a run in with our German neighbour who has had a 40ft palm tree cut down in her garden. I told her there were Sparrows nesting but she gave not a hoot. I even phoned the local Police as I thought it might be illegal to cut down a beautiful old healthy palm. To my surprise they actually turned up 10 minutes later but alas told me it wasn’t a native palm so wasn’t protected. It gets my back up that some people are so ignorant of wildlife. I hope the old witch gets eaten alive by cockroaches.
2 users say Thank You to Joy Division for this post
Reply Quote
It's obviously 'that time'! Found a very tiny baby outside my friends garden at teatime today. Taken into protective custody until after dark as too many dogs being walked whilst still light!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Living my dream
3 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bug Hedgehog rescue last night Maggie76 5 4,052 25-12-2020, 08:41 PM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya