This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kitchen/bathroom fitter
Can anybody recommend a reliable kitchen/bathroom fitter please? Also, a builder as well, as our house needs rendering. Thank you.

I flicked through the threads in the forum but couldn't find any related posts.
2 users say Thank You to GMT for this post
Reply Quote
Whereabouts on the island are you?
2 users say Thank You to Ducks for this post
Reply Quote
(06-11-2020, 08:21 PM)Ducks Wrote: Whereabouts on the island are you?

La Asomada.
Reply Quote
Contact Mark Macinnes 628 673 075
2 users say Thank You to Can the Man for this post
Reply Quote
Can thoroughly recommend Fuzzion Cocinas in PDR.
3 users say Thank You to TrickyFox for this post
Reply Quote
(08-11-2020, 12:51 PM)Can the Man Wrote: Contact Mark Macinnes 628 673 075

Noted, thank you very much. I'll ask for a quote.
Reply Quote
(08-11-2020, 01:22 PM)TrickyFox Wrote: Can thoroughly recommend Fuzzion Cocinas in PDR.

I'll pop there sometime, thank you very much.
Reply Quote
I also saw that in the old forum some people mentioned a shop close to Ikea, Alta Gracia. I'll check that one, too.
Reply Quote
Alta Gracia are no longer there.I think they became Fuzzion for a while, and then relocated to PDR.
4 users say Thank You to MB30 for this post
Reply Quote
(09-11-2020, 08:44 AM)MB30 Wrote: Alta Gracia are no longer there.I think they became Fuzzion for a while, and then relocated to PDR.

I found out that earlier. I'll pop to Fuzzion sometime in the next few days. Thanks.
Reply Quote