This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
oliva basura

La Oliva Basura
Hi has anyone had their basura taxes taken by direct debit yet for this year for La Oliva?
2 users say Thank You to Nemo4 for this post
Reply Quote
Basura and IBI for La Oliva are due for direct debiting on 15th September this year.
Living my dream
2 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
Thanks Tamara the reason I was asking was because La Oliva council was missing from my list of direct debits on my Sabadell account when I looked for it today on line.
2 users say Thank You to Nemo4 for this post
Reply Quote
something I should know, but either don't or I've forgotten! 

Is it possible to pay IBI and Basura on line with La Olivia?

I pay by direct debit and I have on line access to La Olivia, but im asking for a friend who has neither. 

Help appreciated. 

Tom.
2 users say Thank You to Cotillo_Tom for this post
Reply Quote
Yes, as long as you have received a bill in the post as you need the reference number from it. Details of how to do it on the bill!
Dates on bill for when it needs doing.
Living my dream
3 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
You don't need La Oliva online access for it, you go to a different Web address to do it.
Living my dream
Reply Quote
(20-08-2020, 07:50 AM)TamaraEnLaPlaya Wrote: You don't need La Oliva online access for it, you go to a different Web address to do it.

Hi, what's the web address to get an online access to the IBIU/Basura account/information in La Oliva?
Many thanks
2 users say Thank You to Evita for this post
Reply Quote
TPV.Laoliva.es (no gaps) is the portal for paying but you need the paper bill for the reference numbers and amount.
Living my dream
Reply Quote
(03-09-2020, 02:01 PM)Evita Wrote:
(20-08-2020, 07:50 AM)TamaraEnLaPlaya Wrote: You don't need La Oliva online access for it, you go to a different Web address to do it.

Hi, what's the web address to get an online access to the IBIU/Basura account/information in La Oliva?
Many thanks

That link didn`t work for me Tamara.

https://laoliva.es/ayuntamiento-online 

Works for me & you can pay with the reference number on there. However, you will have to register with La Oliva & when I did it in the long & distance past you had to email them then when they replied back go into the office to setup access to the site. So it may not be of help if the OP is trying to pay it & not on the island due to circumstances at the moment unless they have already registered.
3 users say Thank You to beachlife for this post
Reply Quote
https://carpeta.laoliva.es/TPV/

You should be able to use this link without being registered. Good luck! 🤞
Living my dream
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  La Oliva IBI & Basura FVmouse 0 2,000 03-05-2022, 06:23 PM
Last Post: FVmouse
  IBI and Basura tax Durkin 1 3,331 18-11-2020, 12:30 PM