This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
La Terraza - overlooking Corralejo port
We went to Corralejo to meet a friend from the Fred Olsen ferry and wanted to eat at 'Antigua Cafe del Puerto' where we had enjoyed Tapas (they boasted 50 types) last time we were there.
Unfortunately the old place was closed and now had been turned into La Terraza and had only been open about a week. We stayed as it is such a nice setting overlooking the port.
Not an extensive menu at the moment, it remains to be seen whether this will be extended. We tend to eat Tapas style meals usually, so stuck to the starter menu choosing Papas Arrugadas, Atun Tartare and Croquettas de Pescado. We chose not to have bread, which is charged extra, as we were having the potatoes. Ihad water (driver) and my wife had vino tinto.
All very nice and good sized portions for sharing, especially the papas.
Since we had time to spare I had tarte de manzana - no ice cream as they were waiting for something to be installed. My wife had a second glass of wine and since the bottle was nearly empty the waitress gave an extremely generous measure. I also had a coffee, my favourite condensada largo.
All in all, it was 39€, not cheap really but an enjoyable way to spend a couple of hours.
3 users say Thank You to TrickyFox for this post
Reply Quote
Lightbulb 
Antiguo Cafe Del Puerto was our favourite place for Tapas and we were so sad it closed. I had hoped that maybe it was just being modernised and would reopen with the same menu....but apparently not. Still, we will give it a try when we are next out.
I am puzzled by what’s going on in Corralejo....when we bought in 2013, it was a ghost town and these places were deserted...but they survived, but now when this lovely Tapas place was noticeably busier, it closes down.
3 users say Thank You to Decho for this post
Reply Quote