Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
loud night neighbours during

Loud neighbours during the night
Me and my fiancee are living close to a bar. Since the government relaxed the COVID restrictions the bar owners increased the music and noise is unbearable until 2, sometimes 3 am. I tried talking to them a couple of times, but with no success. Do you know who should I call? Local Police? What is their number? And which are the quiet hours by law in the Canary islands? We live in Puerto...
2 users say Thank You to G2HJei for this post
Reply Quote
The local Police number in Puerto is: 928 85 06 35

The quiet hours should be from 11pm-8am, but I'm not sure what licence a bar might have. They definately should be closing at midnight at the current time as Fuerteventura is at Level 3 alert.
3 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
Thank you, I will go ahead and file a complaint, see what happens...
2 users say Thank You to G2HJei for this post
Reply Quote
(13-08-2021, 05:49 PM)G2HJei Wrote: Me and my fiancee are living close to a bar. Since the government relaxed the COVID restrictions the bar owners increased the music and noise is unbearable until 2, sometimes 3 am. I tried talking to them a couple of times, but with no success. Do you know who should I call? Local police? What is their number? And which are the quiet hours by law in the Canary islands? We live in Puerto...

Perhaps you should have considered the noise aspect of being near a bar? 
Sorry not much help to you but I assume the bar has been there a while.
Working on it, one step closer  Cool
2 users say Thank You to Pete Garyga for this post
Reply Quote