Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
cancellations more flight

More flight cancellations
Just had amail from Jet2 cancelling our flights on 18 September with no explanation. Bit suspicious as there is a travel upadate on Thursday but perhaps it was just not full enough. Need to go back to Ryanair by the kooks of it. Anyone else experiencing cancellations?
1 user says Thank You to cjm for this post
Reply Quote
Think there's been cancellations Belfast & Birmingham at least. Seems low passenger numbers the reason
1 user says Thank You to Joe Average for this post
Reply Quote
Hmmmm, interesting. I'm actually due to fly back on the 18th September to Leeds Bradford.
We've been notified our flight now departs 3 hours later at 14:25.
Plus, our inbound flight on the 31 August is now scheduled for 5hrs 45mins arriving at 13:15 due to a stop over in Lanzarote.......
1 user says Thank You to Sam Cariss for this post
Reply Quote
Apparently there's been stop overs on flights leaving UK to fill planes up to.
Understand why, but all this will only knock confidence to book with Jet2. Shame cos I've always felt they were worth the little extra £.
Reply Quote
I've seen mention that they'll run return flights so no-one is stranded. It does indeed erode confidence in what many people thought was a trustworthy airline.
Reply Quote
Looking into it, would seem stopping over is happening frequently.
Worth bearing in mind if booking with Jet2.
Reply Quote
Rebooked for 3 weeks with Jet2. Still fly out on 18/9 so it looks like the timetable round about our return date was changed. So all in all three weeks is better tha 2.5, oh and it ended up cheaper.
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jet2 Cancellations - how far have they got? hairybiker 17 3,789 21-05-2020, 11:19 AM
Last Post: el caballo hambriento