Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
prescription renewal

Prescription renewal
My wife went to the farmacia to get her twice monthly prescription to be told no, you need to see your doctor. My question is how do you know when it is due to expire, she is now without her regular meds until phone appointment on 18th Sept.

Thanks
Willie
1 user says Thank You to willie5094 for this post
Reply Quote
Morning Willie, the right hand column gives you a finish date of the medication, but I had an instance when I tooled up two days before the finish date and was told it had expired, on checking with my Doctor, it appears that the actual date it expires is 7/8 days before that date, Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes  I did not bother to enquire why they just did not put the actual expiration date on the form.
Do not confuse my personality with my attitude my personality is down to me, but my attitude depends on you!
1 user says Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
Morning John, I remember seeing that when i did get the presciption before. I'll take a wee look, getting very forgetful John.

Cheers
Willie
1 user says Thank You to willie5094 for this post
Reply Quote
(13-08-2021, 10:35 AM)willie5094 Wrote: Morning John, I remember seeing that when i did get the presciption before. I'll take a wee look, getting very forgetful John.

Cheers
Willie

Tell me about it, You can go to The Medical Centre in Rosario and ask for an emergency appointment, whichever medical Centre you use they have to give you one.
Do not confuse my personality with my attitude my personality is down to me, but my attitude depends on you!
1 user says Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
If you have a telephone appointment with doc and they renew prescriptions, or prescribe new meds, you just go to the chemist with your health card to collect and you have no idea when it expires! But, I've found that my local chemist in La Oliva will print your prescription sheet for you if you ask. Don't know if all chemists do this. That way you can check appropriate dates!
Living my dream
1 user says Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's the costs for a new pair of prescription specs Emmi Smith 7 2,675 06-04-2019, 07:03 AM
Last Post: Sam