Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
cartridges printer

Printer Cartridges
Does anyone know of somewhere on the Island that refills cartridges? I normally get them from the UK as the printer is nearly as old as me, but works well but  impossible to get here I assume,but I have miscalculated and need one to tied us over.
Do not confuse my personality with my attitude my personality is down to me, but my attitude depends on you!
2 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
There's a place does it in corralejo, although I haven't been down that road recently. I'm over there on Tues and can have a look if you don't get a more local answer.
Living my dream
2 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
Thanks Tamara, but there is one in Puerto I'm told
Do not confuse my personality with my attitude my personality is down to me, but my attitude depends on you!
Reply Quote
(10-04-2021, 02:57 PM)Johnrgby Wrote: Thanks Tamara, but there is one in Puerto I'm told

I understand there is a place called Kalima Digital Systems(928 858 735) which is apparently quite good
2 users say Thank You to TrickyFox for this post
Reply Quote
I believe there is a place opposite ( more or less) the main Police station Calle Juan de Bethencourt, next to the small petrol station in Puerto.
3 users say Thank You to Emmi Smith for this post
Reply Quote
(10-04-2021, 03:51 PM)TrickyFox Wrote:
(10-04-2021, 02:57 PM)Johnrgby Wrote: Thanks Tamara, but there is one in Puerto I'm told

I understand there is a place called Kalima Digital Systems(928 858 735) which is apparently quite good

Bottom end of El Charco
3 users say Thank You to TrickyFox for this post
Reply Quote
The 1 in Correlajo was no longer in business when I was there last year.

I found that ink cartridges are expensive on the island & bring them out from the UK. Those who don't go back might want to get visitors to pop a few in a suitcase for them or ask people travelling back to bring some back for them.
3 users say Thank You to beachlife for this post
Reply Quote
I have now sorted the issue, but agree cartridges here are expensive, and few if any companies in the UK will ship here, so it is normally send to family who then bring them over on their next visit, but with the current problems obviously not possible, I have however sourced a company who will ship here at a reasonable cost, when I have received them ad are OK with the quality I will report back.
Reply Quote
I'm a member of the HP Instant Ink scheme.  I pay a set fee every month, based on the number of copies I want to print. Any unused copies can be carried forward to the next month and if I have extra printing needs, I can add extra copies onto my subscription. 

HP monitor my printer and know how many copies I'm printing and they send my new cartridges well before they are actually needed, so I always have a spare. 

It works well for me. I'm registered with HP UK, for my UK home and with HP Spain for out here.  The only confusing thing is, I had to use two different email addresses to register. 

My UK subscription is currently suspended as I'm in Fuerteventura and will be here until the pandemic is settled. 

Tom.
25/75 Birmingham/El Cotillo. Cool
3 users say Thank You to Cotillo_Tom for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Printer on offer in Caleta or Corralejo FuerteventuraNow 4 1,583 17-02-2020, 01:48 PM
Last Post: FuerteventuraNow
  Where to buy a new printer Johnrgby 2 1,392 31-10-2019, 07:43 AM
Last Post: TrickyFox