This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
spth form completion

Spth form completion
Hi, I am flying from Mainland Spain to Fuerteventura in November and need to know if I have to complete the spth form and do I need a COVID test. I am doubly vaccinated and have my certificate.
2 users say Thank You to Paul F for this post
Reply Quote
You don't need to have a COVID Test, but you will have to complete a locator form.
2 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
Thankyou. Is the locator form the spth form? Am staying with a friend for 2 months.
Reply Quote
Yes, it is. Just completed a joint one for ourselves.
2 users say Thank You to Grampiangranny for this post
Reply Quote
Are you flying from Mainland Spain?
Reply Quote
According to Gov.uk:

Travel to the Balearic and Canary Islands

If you are travelling to the Canary or Balearic islands from mainland Spain, you may be required to present a negative COVID test depending on the region you are travelling from. You should refer to your travel operator and the local authorities in your final destination for guidance on domestic entry requirements.

https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice...s#balearic
I need a six month vacation twice a year Cool
2 users say Thank You to Mia for this post
Reply Quote
We arrived today from Mainland Spain by ferry into Lanzarote then over to Fuerteventura. At neither Huelva, mainland port of departure or Arrecife on arrival or Playa Blanc were we asked to produce any locator forms or proof of vaccination.

We didn't see any one else asked or checked and this time there were no temperature checks.
John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
4 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
Welcome Back both of you
To me drinking responsibly means do not spill it.
3 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
Should have added that our SPTH forms and vaccination certificates both with QR codes were checked at the Brittany Ferry Terminal in Portsmouth on check in along with our passports, for speed I would recommend paper copies so as to avoid the hassle of opening two phones and 2 separate apps.

When we got to Santander only our green recidencia cards were checked and our passports were not stamped.
John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
4 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
Just flown from Murcia airport to Gran Canaria, Gran Canaria to Fuerteventura. Only had to show my passport at check in at Murcia, no vaccination certificate required, no temperature checks, and no passport control. Simple.
3 users say Thank You to Paul F for this post
Reply Quote