This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
spain plan escalation

The De-escalation Plan in Spain
(01-05-2020, 02:29 PM)FVmouse Wrote:
(01-05-2020, 02:18 PM)Sam Wrote: All thanks to Classic.

Direct link to the video : https://www.facebook.com/DrivingSpain/vi...614735069/

So a 71yo man and his 69yo wife can’t go for a walk together because their time slots don’t overlap. The world’s finally gone mad.

Well yes they can as wife can be the husbands carer is how I read it.

We have the same I am 67 and my wife is 70 so I am going to be her carer or if out in my time we are going to say it says to 70! which take include s 70😀
John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
2 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
(01-05-2020, 02:55 PM)windermeregolfer Wrote:
(01-05-2020, 02:29 PM)FVmouse Wrote: So a 71yo man and his 69yo wife can’t go for a walk together because their time slots don’t overlap. The world’s finally gone mad.

Well yes they can as wife can be the husbands carer is how I read it.

We have the same I am 67 and my wife is 70 so I am going to be her carer or if out in my time we are going to say it says to 70! which take include s 70😀

Elaine looks much younger than you, anyway. Just show your ID to proof you're under 70 and you both will be fine Huh Angel But honestly, I don't think anyone will ever ask.
I Heart Fuerteventura
2 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
(01-05-2020, 09:55 AM)windermeregolfer Wrote:
(01-05-2020, 09:06 AM)Emmi Smith Wrote: What about swimming?

The last post from Captain of the translation indicates you can use a surfboard so how do you do that without some swimming, so my take on that is you can swim as it is an individual sport.

I think there needs to be a lot more clarification, extract from messages of friends - 

Does everyone think we can walk along the path in front of the Sheraton so we can see the sea?

It would certainly be nice to walk along the seafront. I am hoping that more detail will be sent out later as there is so much confusion. Someone has said that dogs can still only have a short walk, we were hoping to take her with us on our longer walk and if you have a child as-well that means you get to go out three times a day. Surely it would be better to do it all at once!

Yes, they can walk along the seafront. Sitting at the beach (or bench) could be an issue, unless you're resting for couple of minutes, not sunbathing (same rules apply in the UK).

RE swimming and other water sports: (found @Onda Fuerteventura)

Quote:It is allowed to practice surfing and other water sports such as kitesurfing, bodyboarding, stand up paddle, windsurfing, and the like, as well as sports swimming and other individual sports, as long as the requirements established by the order are met.

This institution understands that sports practice can be carried out by people from 14 years old and upwards, within the municipality, from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. and from 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m., going individually to the area where they do the activity, and without use motorized vehicles for this.

It would not be allowed to stay on the beaches or on the coast for recreational use, but only to use the coastal strip for sports or to get in and out of the sea.

Regarding the USES OF BEACHES AND OTHER COASTAL SPACES, Order SND / 380/2020 establishes specific criteria.

It is allowed to walk along the coast or on the beaches (as in other parts of the municipality) as long as it is carried out within a radius of one kilometre from the home, for a maximum of one hour, and at the times established by groups of age:

- From 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. and from 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.: Persons 14 years old and up, with a maximum of one person.

- From 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and from 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.: People over 70 or dependent, with a caregiver.

- From 12:00 to 19:00: Children under 14 years of age, accompanied by an adult.

Recommendations. The City Council of La Oliva asks all residents who practice outdoor sports to do it responsibly, respecting the sanitary distance between users, and recommends that water sports practitioners do so within sunlight.
I Heart Fuerteventura
4 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
There is no limit in duration to be out walking between the alloted times.
2 users say Thank You to willie5094 for this post
Reply Quote
(02-05-2020, 09:38 AM)willie5094 Wrote: There is no limit in duration to be out walking between the alloted times.

????? A number of people are saying that but where is it in writing in government document or post, all that I have seen in writing so far says 1 hour within your allotted time.
Reply Quote
I stopped and asked the Guardia this morning, as its very confusing.
For 'exercise' you can stay out between 6am and 10am or 8pm and 11pm (No 1 hour time limit).
 Also there is no 1km restriction for exercise- just stay in the municipality. You just need to be doing 'exercise' not a 'walk' - 
A 'camindano rapido' - (fast walk) counts as exercise and is fine, but you must stay on your own.
Life is short.....Be kind to one another  Smile
4 users say Thank You to classic for this post
Reply Quote
When they first anounced the restrictions on walking a 1 hour limit was mentioned, but if you look at N332 on Facebook they will confirm this, as they have it 1 hour in the first instance then it was changed to unlimited time as long as you are back home by the time stated.

Also on Facebook is Corona virus in Spain has excellent videos posted everyday by Adrian and he also mentioned yesterday there is no time limit. Have a look at yesterdays video 47.1 about 6 mins in...
2 users say Thank You to willie5094 for this post
Reply Quote
(02-05-2020, 10:38 AM)classic Wrote: I stopped and asked the Guardia this morning, as its very confusing.
For 'exercise' you can stay out between 6am and 10am or 8pm and 11pm (No 1 hour time limit).
 Also there is no 1km restriction for exercise- just stay in the municipality. You just need to be doing 'exercise' not a 'walk' - 
A 'camindano rapido' - (fast walk) counts as exercise and is fine, but you must stay on your own.

So does that mean if you walk fast (exercise) you can stay out more than an hour but if all you do is walk (as a household couple) it is only an hour.

Apparently PDR are now allowing swimming but Antigua aren't

Onda Fuerteventura
Reply Quote
Our Guardia Civil friend has just confirmed that you can be out for as long as you like within the permitted time zone. You can only go out once a day and only 1km from your house.
2 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
On Wednesday, Pedro Sanchez will seek a further 15 days extension to the State of Alarm.

Phase 0 startos on Monay 4th May:

A translation: 

PHASE 0 starts on Monday, which entails the obligation to wear masks on all public transport. To facilitate compliance with this obligation, six million masks will be distributed in the main nodes of the municipalities. The Government will allocate 7 million to the municipalities. One and a half million will go to NGOs.

It involves the departure of boys and girls, exercise and walks, as well as the opening of establishments: restaurants and cafes may deliver orders on the premises. Orders must be made by phone or email.

The preferential pay-as-you-go system for the elderly or vulnerable groups still stands. The shops and service premises that were closed until now (hairdressing salons, clothing repair or workshops) will be able to attend to the public with an appointment system with a single client for each worker. They will have preferential service hours for the elderly that must coincide with the departure time (from 10 to 12 or from 19 to 20 hours).

In Phase 0, restrictions are lifted for professional sports, which will allow individual training, without time limits and within the province. Paralympic sport may be accompanied by another person. Clubs may hold individual trainings at club facilities.

On Monday, May 4, the islands Formentera, El Hierro, La Graciosa and La Gomera go directly to PHASE 1 with more flexible measures. Social contact will be allowed, the cohabitants can go in the same vehicle. You will be able to go to business premises with capacity limitations, terraces, libraries or markets or cultural shows with capacity limitations are reactivated.

https://www.ondafuerteventura.es/las-mas...xC7t_lcxQA
4 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote