This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Step Inn - Caleta de Fuste
My local, Browns family bar, excellent Guinness and a great selection of whiskey ? and gin ?maybe more expensive than some of the other bars but you get your quality and great service, very friendly bar staff. If your into sports then this is the place to watch it, and place a few bets while your there. They do very good pub grub.
1 user says Thank You to Can the Man for this post
Reply Quote
Agree in the main with CTM based on the couple of occasions we have been, our biggest criticism is the bad language that some of the customers use  Angry Angry not conducive for a family atmosphere.
John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
2 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
Just some extra info:

Address: Avenida Alcalde Juan Ramon Soto Morales 11, LO 1 Caleta Amigos, 35610 Caleta de Fuste, Antigua, Fuerteventura

Phone: +34 928 16 36 31

FB: https://www.facebook.com/pg/thestepinn.fuerteventura/

Contact email: step.inn11@gmail.com

Opening hours:

Mon 18:00 - 02:00
Tue 12:00 - 02:00
Wed 12:00 - 02:00
Thu 12:00 - 02:00
Fri 12:00 - 02:00
Sat 12:00 - 02:00
Sun 12:00 - 02:00
I Heart Fuerteventura
2 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
(25-02-2019, 08:44 AM)windermeregolfer Wrote: Agree in the main with CTM based on the couple of occasions we have been, our biggest criticism is the bad language that some of the customers use  Angry Angry not conducive for a family atmosphere.

Thanks John, WRT the bad language that’s something we Irish are kinda used to, never heard anybody complain about it and I’ve had my grand children in there without any issues. I hope your not offended that it would stop you from going in again. 

Bye the way I forgot to say that Phoebe the landlady makes a mean Sangria, blows your socks off. ?
2 users say Thank You to Can the Man for this post
Reply Quote
(25-02-2019, 09:47 PM)Can the Man Wrote:
(25-02-2019, 08:44 AM)windermeregolfer Wrote: Agree in the main with CTM based on the couple of occasions we have been, our biggest criticism is the bad language that some of the customers use  Angry Angry not conducive for a family atmosphere.

Thanks John, WRT the bad language that’s something we Irish are kinda used to, never heard anybody complain about it and I’ve had my grand children in there without any issues. I hope your not offended that it would stop you from going in again. 

Bye the way I forgot to say that Phoebe the landlady makes a mean Sangria, blows your socks off. ?

CTM - No it wont stop us going back and I know I can F & B at times, and we love Mrs Browns Boys  Big Grin Big Grin
John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
2 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
(26-02-2019, 08:53 AM)windermeregolfer Wrote:
(25-02-2019, 09:47 PM)Can the Man Wrote:

CTM - No it wont stop us going back and I know I can F & B at times, and we love Mrs Browns Boys  Big Grin Big Grin

Speaking of Mrs Browns boys, are you aware that the brother of the guy that plays grandad on the tv show regularly holidays in Caleta and frequents the Step Inn.
2 users say Thank You to Can the Man for this post
Reply Quote
Must agree with Can the Man on this. One of my regulars for an odd bottle of Magners. I would say the best sports bar in town and they  do a decent selection of bar food. Keith and Phoebe are always ready with a warm welcome.
3 users say Thank You to bksk2004 for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OHANA Lounge Bar - Caleta de Fuste TrickyFox 32 15,932 11-11-2020, 06:27 PM
Last Post: Ray
  D3 - Caleta de Fuste TrickyFox 29 18,413 14-06-2019, 08:35 PM
Last Post: Can the Man
  California - Caleta de Fuste Can the Man 1 2,884 10-06-2019, 11:35 AM
Last Post: TrickyFox
  Spirit bar - Caleta de Fuste Can the Man 0 2,828 09-06-2019, 09:21 AM
Last Post: Can the Man
  The Great Wall - Chinese Restaurant in Caleta de Fuste Can the Man 11 8,507 02-04-2019, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Sam