This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
U & Me Home
U & Me Home

U & Me Home is a new addition to the shops at Poligono Industrial El Matorral site near Costa Antigua / Caleta de Fuste.

Open Monday - Saturday 10:00 - 21:00

EDIT: Moved posts from the Old IKEA store thread.
I Heart Fuerteventura
Reply Quote
U & Me opened this morning.
1 user says Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
Visited this shop this morning. Looks very nice inside and has some great stuff. Lots of soft furnishings and knickknacks, some larger furniture and beds. Kitchen stuff, bathroom stuff. A lot of things reasonably priced, some others not so. Will definitely be shopping there soon.
1 user says Thank You to TrickyFox for this post
Reply Quote
Yes a welcome addition to the Fuerte shopping scene with fresh modern items not seen elsewhere on the Island
1 user says Thank You to GeoffFuerte for this post
Reply Quote
U & ME HOME is the public name or as the receipt indicates Hogar Y Decoracion Canarias HLJ S.I. is the company name.

We have shopped there the last todays as she who must be obeyed wanted to alter and update our guest bedroom ready for some visitors arriving tomorrow. IMHO it is a great shop and the prices are not that far out of the way.  It is very well laid out and the staff are so friendly and helpful clearly recognising us this morning after our visit yesterday.

For those of you buys on the new development I enquired and they do a complete service including fitting light fittings and curtains.
John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
1 user says Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
A few photos from the shop, will add more info later.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I Heart Fuerteventura
Reply Quote
Found out on Wednesday evening, whilst at Algo Mas for dinner, it is owned by a member of the family that own the original China Shop next door but one.  They have a Spanish guy who helped design the layout and displays and he is over at the moment preparing the Christmas window display.
Reply Quote
John, you are always a great source of info!   Thanks!
1 user says Thank You to Perrypower1 for this post
Reply Quote
(11-10-2019, 09:11 AM)Perrypower1 Wrote: John, you are always a great source of info!   Thanks!

Or some would say GOSSIP  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Reply Quote
Where is this ? Has Ikea now closed on the island?
1 user says Thank You to Jason W for this post
Reply Quote