This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
battery help watch replacement

Watch battery replacement help
Can someone tell me where to get a watch battery replaced. Not at jewellers bur cheaper options.
2 users say Thank You to 14yew for this post
Reply Quote
(15-05-2021, 05:39 PM)14yew Wrote: Can someone tell me where to get a watch battery replaced. Not at jewellers bur cheaper options.

Have you tried either of the Chinese shops in the Polígono Industrial Zec close to Costa de Antigua?
2 users say Thank You to GMT for this post
Reply Quote
I got my last one from the Superbarato Chinese near mercadona.
Life is short.....Be kind to one another  Smile
2 users say Thank You to classic for this post
Reply Quote
If it’s a good quality watch I would only go to a jeweller or watchshop
1 user says Thank You to Can the Man for this post
Reply Quote
I go to the small jewellers in Las Rotondas, next to Game. It's only 2.50€ and they fit it.
4 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote