This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
prescription pair specs costs

What's the costs for a new pair of prescription specs
Can anyone help with rough costs for a new pair of prescription glasses?  Not for me but asking on behalf of new neighbours coming to  live here shortly. How do they compare with UK prices?
2 users say Thank You to Emmi Smith for this post
Reply Quote
No idea of costs on Fuerte Emmi but when you consider the free eye test in the U.K. & offers from the likes of Specsavers et al for something like two pair for £39 or even better deals online I don’t think there will be much competition tbh. I would think they would be better to get before they came out
3 users say Thank You to Spitfire58 for this post
Reply Quote
We went to Multioptics in Atlantico 2 years ago, per pair 378€, are we going there again this year? Not a chance in the world lovely people but that is where it ends
To me drinking responsibly means do not spill it.
4 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
(05-04-2019, 06:55 PM)Johnrgby Wrote: We went to Multioptics in Atlantico 2 years ago, per pair 378€, are we going there again this year? Not a chance in the world lovely people but that is where it ends

Hi John, wow that is steep! Mind you, I thought it would be like that
2 users say Thank You to Spitfire58 for this post
Reply Quote
Me and my wife got new glasses from Multiopticas 2 years ago, but we're going to Specsavers when we visit England in the Summer.
3 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
Enough said! Many thanks, think I know now what to suggest to them Cool .....
3 users say Thank You to Emmi Smith for this post
Reply Quote
My wife and I both get our glasses from Multiopticas in Caleta. Hers are varifocals and were relatively expensive but my own, a simple prescription I wear just for padel/tennis, we’re under 60€. I could have had a second pair at half price...should have done, as I bought a second pair a couple of months later as spares!
2 users say Thank You to gattaca66 for this post
Reply Quote
60€ is pretty cheap, not just for Caleta. I paid about 60£ for mine prescription pair a couple of years in the UK.
I Heart Fuerteventura
1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prescription renewal willie5094 5 3,605 21-12-2021, 10:57 PM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya