This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Tags
march weather 2019

What's the weather like? - March 2019
A mix of sun and cloud at 07.45.

A partly cloudy day is forecast with a shade temperature of 22 and a 30-35 kph NE wind.
2 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
Mainly cloudy during the morning, but it's looking better at 12.30 with blue sky and sunshine, although windy.
Reply Quote
Mainly sunny and windy this afternoon.

17 degrees at 8pm, but the wind is cool.
Reply Quote
Tindaya - Thursday

A cool start this morning with a lot of cloud and wind. Cloud thinned during the morning and plenty of sun to be had but a very strong and chilly breeze. By teatime it was downright chilly even in the sun when out walking my dog.

[Image: BpEuoKp.jpg]  [Image: ElhcFlZ.jpg]  [Image: d7bC0Bk.jpg]

[Image: mLLCI6h.jpg]  [Image: zqdm9fM.jpg]  [Image: GHMWZfm.jpg] hoopoe heading to roost

[Image: 4FtKFW8.jpg]  [Image: L03kWEU.jpg]
Living my dream
3 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
90% cloud cover at 8 am.

High cloud and sunshine is forecast for this morning, followed by a partly cloudy afternoon.  The shade temperature will be 21 with a 30 kph NE wind.
1 user says Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
Wink 
A mix of sun and cloud at 12.15.
Reply Quote
Sunny and very windy this afternoon.
Reply Quote
Tindaya - Friday

A very cool and cloudy start with a strong NE wind. The cloud gradually gave way to some sun and by lunchtime it was lovely and warm if you could get out of the wind. Plenty of sun during the afternoon but the wind didn't ease until early evening. Some stars visible but still a lot of cloud cover. Heard some disturbances during the day which I presumed were military exercises, didn't notice the Earthquake (2.6) between here and GC around teatime. Missed the sunset  Cry . Forgot to take ANY pics today, most unlike me! Will try harder tomorrow  Smile .
Living my dream
2 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
A clear, slightly hazy, blue sky at 8 am.

A sunny day is forecast with a 25-30 kph N to NE wind, a shade temperature of 22 and a UV index of 8.
Reply Quote
As Tamara & Captain mentioned, sunny afternoon but you had to find a shelter due to the constant wind from the North. Photos taken in Puerto (it was too windy in Caleta) after 2pm.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I Heart Fuerteventura
2 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's the weather like? - March 2024 windermeregolfer 47 3,070 01-04-2024, 07:20 AM
Last Post: windermeregolfer
  What's the weather like? - March 2023 windermeregolfer 61 10,062 01-04-2023, 07:48 AM
Last Post: Johnrgby
  Cotillo Weather Station: March 2023 Cotillo_Tom 0 912 01-04-2023, 07:46 AM
Last Post: Cotillo_Tom
  What's the weather like? - March 2022 windermeregolfer 62 12,079 01-04-2022, 08:57 AM
Last Post: windermeregolfer
  What's the weather like? - March 2021 MLA 64 15,823 31-03-2021, 07:04 AM
Last Post: Captain Sensible