This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
september 2022 weather

What's the weather like? - September 2022
Good morning from Caleta.

Yesterday. Very much as forecast with the single exception of the wind, which was stronger than forecast, it made a couple of attempts to rain firstly around 11:00 and again at 23:45 neither of which came to anything.

This morning 08:45 it is raining temperature 23c winf N/Westerly 20/22Kph cloud cover 75%.

Forecast – A mixture of sun and cloud all day the rain should clear reasonably quickly, leaving a pleasant although a somewhat cloudy day with temperatures in the mid 20, s wind to remain constant cloud cover forecast for this afternoon is 50/55%.

UV currently 1 to reach 8

Pressure – 1011 Mb.

Air quality – Fair.

Cloud ceiling – 1,000 metres

Humidity – 88%.

Visibility – fair at 10K

Sunset 19:57
To me drinking responsibly means do not spill it.
4 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
Tindaya - we had a really heavy shower for 5 mins around 7am. Air is beautiful and fresh. Solid dark grey low cloud cover except for extreme Western horizon.

Edit to add pic - Where's the mountain gone?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Living my dream
3 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
Good morning from Caleta

Yesterday. A slightly better day than forecast much sunnier in the sfyrtnoon and the temperature reached 28c around 13:00

This morning 07:30, Temperature 22C, cloud cover 30/40% with a light N/N/Easterly breeze of 3/6Kph

Forecast – Again a mix of sun and cloud temperatures again in the mid 20, s, cloud this afternoon 45/55% the wind to strengthen slightly 7/9Kph with gusts up to 20/25Kph, and a strong possibility of rain mid-afternoon, with a small chance of a thunderstorm.

UV currently 1 to reach 8

Pressure – 1013 Mb.

Air quality – Excellent

Cloud ceiling – 500 metres

Humidity – 82%.

Visibility – excellent at 16K

Sunset 19:57
3 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
Tindaya - we had several short sharp showers again during the night, garden looking very fresh 👍 great visibility this morning.
Edit. I've just checked on Marine Traffic and a ship I can see quite clearly is 40km offshore!
Living my dream
Reply Quote
Just a quick update, I have just been to Antigua to collect a friend, and it has been raining. and on returning we have 100% cloud cover.
1 user says Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
Tindaya
Well more showers threatened all day but held off until I walked my dog around 6pm! Drenched  Wink

[Image: xEhy0zm.jpg] [Image: igIyZrz.jpg]

[Image: Ny56HIe.jpg]

[Image: J0B6Wyc.jpg] [Image: xSFp3ln.jpg]
Living my dream
Reply Quote
Good morning from Caleta

Yesterday. Very much as forecast, the cloud started to build mid-afternoon and around 16:00 it was raining of sorts, but it came to nothing at least not where I was, I spotted a yellow warning for rain at 18:00 by which time the cloud had mostly cleared

This morning 07:45, Temperature 22C, cloud cover 30/40% with a light N/N/Easterly breeze of 7/9Kph.

Forecast – Another day of mixed sun and cloud, with temperatures in the mid/high 20, s, cloud cover forecast for this afternoon is 15%, the wind is forecast to move E/N/Easterly and increase 12/15 with gusts up to 20Kph, and a 2% chance of rain.

UV currently 1 to reach 8

Pressure – 1015 Mb.

Air quality – Excellent

Cloud ceiling – 9,100 metres

Humidity – 88%.

Visibility – excellent at 16K

Sunset 19:56
3 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
Tindaya - a beautiful day with really good visibility and gorgeous light at the end of the day. Gave us Mta Teide  Thumbs Up

[Image: ez0jwut.jpg] [Image: 4WY4pVE.jpg]
Living my dream
Reply Quote
Good morning from Caleta

Yesterday. A better day than forecast, by midday the cloud had all but cleared, the temperatures were in the high 20, s,a , the wind had moved Easterly by mid-afternoon before moving E/N/Easterly late afternoon and was never more than a pleasant breeze.

This morning 08:00, Temperature 22C, cloud cover 45/50% with a N/N/Easterly wind of 20/22Kph.

Forecast – Another mostly sunny day, the cloud to all but clear this afternoon 15% cloud cover, temperatures in the high 20,s low 30, s, and the wind to remain constant.

UV currently 1 to reach 9.

Pressure – 1016 Mb.

Air quality – Excellent.

Cloud ceiling – 12,200 metres.

Humidity – 83%.

Visibility – excellent at 16K.

Sunset 19:54.
4 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
Good morning from Caleta

Yesterday. Again, a better day than forecast, by late morning what little cloud there was, was over the mountain, the temperature reached 32c at 12:30 with a E/N/easterly wind circa 15/17Kph.

This morning 08:30, Temperature 23C, cloud cover 35/50% with a N/Easterly wind of 24/26Kph.

Forecast – Another mostly sunny day, the cloud clear somewhat this afternoon 15% cloud cover, temperatures in the high 20, s, low 30, s, and the wind to remain constant.

UV currently 3 to reach 8

Pressure – 1017 Mb.

Air quality – Fair

Humidity – 83%.

Visibility – excellent at 16K.

Sunset 19:52
1 user says Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's the weather like? - September 2023 Johnrgby 44 4,216 01-10-2023, 07:02 AM
Last Post: Johnrgby
  What's the weather like? - December 2022 windermeregolfer 61 8,533 31-12-2022, 08:05 AM
Last Post: windermeregolfer
  What's the weather like? - November 2022 windermeregolfer 31 6,431 30-11-2022, 08:00 AM
Last Post: windermeregolfer
  What's the weather like October 2022 Johnrgby 37 7,168 31-10-2022, 08:13 AM
Last Post: Johnrgby
  Weather alert for this weekend 24/25th Sept 2022 TamaraEnLaPlaya 3 1,601 25-09-2022, 04:04 PM
Last Post: McAdam