This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Tags
when are you next out

When are you next out?
Heading out on the 11th of November for a couple of weeks  Cool

Well done setting up the new forum Thumbs Up
3 users say Thank You to F1refly999 for this post
Reply Quote
I'm looking at March, but nothing booked yet as I'm waiting to see what sort of mess happens with Brexit in the next couple of months!
1 user says Thank You to bedouin for this post
Reply Quote
Already here until mid March apart from 3 weeks in January when we fly back to Heathrow to then fly to Cape Town & The Garden Route  Angel Angel Angel Cool Cool Cool
John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
Reply Quote
Not out again till mid Jan for only 10 days this time ???
Reply Quote
Welcome to the new forum Donald. Hopefully it will be a lot less confrontational than the other one ??
Reply Quote
I've been here for 15 years and 5 weeks Tongue and came here on holiday every year from 1992-2002.
1 user says Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
Next Friday, can't wait  Angel
I need a six month vacation twice a year Cool
Reply Quote
(31-10-2018, 10:44 PM)Captain Sensible Wrote: I've been here for 15 years and 5 weeks Tongue and came here on holiday every year from 1992-2002.
Jealous (but in a good way)  Thumbs Up Wink
I need a six month vacation twice a year Cool
1 user says Thank You to Mia for this post
Reply Quote
Coming back home on Saturday - thank goodness. I've enjoyed my annual 2 week trip to the UK visiting family and buying the odds and ends I miss but can't wait to get back to FV.
Visited 3 times a year for holidays 2001 - 2011, emigrated 2012 - best thing we ever did!
Living my dream
3 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
(31-10-2018, 10:35 PM)Spitfire58 Wrote: Welcome to the new forum Donald. Hopefully it will be a lot less confrontational than the other one ??

Cheers Ron...A few spoil it for the majority
4 users say Thank You to F1refly999 for this post
Reply Quote