Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
copier can where paper a4

Where can I buy - A4 copier paper
Have just run out of paper (only been here 4 years) - is there anywhere I can buy reams of copy paper. Never looked before. I think that the Chinese shops sell it but I understand that it may be only be small packets?
Reply Quote
(30-04-2021, 12:52 PM)TrickyFox Wrote: Have just run out of paper (only been here 4 years) - is there anywhere I can buy reams of copy paper. Never looked before. I think that the Chinese shops sell it but I understand that it may be only be small packets?

I buy mine from China Town, standard 500 sheet packs, I have seen boxes with 5X 500 sheet packs there but have never checked the price.
Do not confuse my personality with my attitude my personality is down to me, but my attitude depends on you!
2 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
both big China shops or the stationers next to the optician in the Atlantico has some too.
Life is short.....Be kind to one another  Smile
1 user says Thank You to classic for this post
Reply Quote
Electron usually have A4 copier paper in stock.
2 users say Thank You to Tardis for this post
Reply Quote
Bought a ream from ChinaTown. They did have 3 boxes of 5 reams, but no price showing and no staff around. So, as the single ream was over €5 we decided against the box.
1 user says Thank You to TrickyFox for this post
Reply Quote
Late to this now, but I am pretty sure I've gotten some from the stationery aisle in Spar Atlantico before. Underneath the pens and things, if I remember correctly.
2 users say Thank You to Ducks for this post
Reply Quote
I always buy mine from Gama in the Atlantico Center, next to Multiopticas. I think its 3.99 for a 500 sheet packet.
2 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote