This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
where submersible pump replacement

Where to buy Submersible pump replacement
The macerator/pump in our basement bathroom seems to be on the blink Rolleyes

Whole house plunged into darkness after my shower tonight— fortunately I was dressed and washing my face by then, but it was an unpleasant experience just the same. Repeated trials show that every time we flush/run the tap for more than a few minutes, the power goes out; presumably the pump is tripping.

I believe ours was replaced not long before we purchased. Are these like the boilers in that they require more regular replacements than you'd expect at home? How much do they cost? Will be wanting to get this sorted ASAP as we can't use that bathroom currently, which means a trek upstairs at night to use the facilities that I could do without!
2 users say Thank You to Ducks for this post
Reply Quote
My first call would be Ferreteria la Hondura in Caleta (I believe you're in Caleta). If they don't stock it they will be able to advise who does or who would be able to replace/fix it.
I Heart Fuerteventura
2 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
You could also try the hardware shop in El Matoral, it’s the big blue building just off the roundabout
2 users say Thank You to Can the Man for this post
Reply Quote
Thanks, guys. Have a friend of a friend coming out to look at it either tomorrow or tonight, but was wondering if anyone had an idea from experience of what the price of replacement was?

Don't want to phone the fereteria as I don't have enough Spanish to understand what price they quote or answer any questions, and while I can trip up this evening if the plumber says he's not coming until tomorrow, I have to wait here in case he calls until then. Would like to know in advance if possible!
2 users say Thank You to Ducks for this post
Reply Quote
Sorry Ducks, no idea how much it could cost.
I Heart Fuerteventura
1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Replacement cover for hot tub gattaca66 3 964 02-11-2023, 10:37 PM
Last Post: beachlife
  Replacement hot tub lid beachlife 2 2,789 08-09-2021, 01:09 PM
Last Post: beachlife
  Replacement battery for HP Pavillion laptop geordiediver 22 7,595 30-11-2020, 12:13 PM
Last Post: McAdam
  Small Water Feature pump windermeregolfer 2 2,260 15-11-2020, 03:23 PM
Last Post: Ducks
  Replacement Phone Screen Needed Sir Real 5 3,318 11-01-2020, 11:01 AM
Last Post: Sir Real