This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
where fuse

Where to buy a fuse
Weird, I always though ceramic fuses are all the same size (25mm) and only the glass ones might differ.
I Heart Fuerteventura
1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
(08-05-2019, 10:50 AM)Sam Wrote: Weird, I always though ceramic fuses are all the same size (25mm) and only the glass ones might differ.

As did I Sam, the ones I have are 25mm, but I have just checked on Amazon, and there are 20mm available, but they were between 1 amp and 10 amp there was nothing higher.
To me drinking responsibly means do not spill it.
2 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
(08-05-2019, 12:34 PM)Johnrgby Wrote:
(08-05-2019, 10:50 AM)Sam Wrote: Weird, I always though ceramic fuses are all the same size (25mm) and only the glass ones might differ.

As did I Sam, the ones I have are 25mm, but I have just checked on Amazon, and there are 20mm available, but they were between 1 amp and 10 amp there was nothing higher.

I found some on Amazon UK (in bulk admittedly) but would go for Ebay if I can't find one here. JT coming over in June.
2 users say Thank You to TrickyFox for this post
Reply Quote
(08-05-2019, 04:39 PM)TrickyFox Wrote:
(08-05-2019, 12:34 PM)Johnrgby Wrote:

I found some on Amazon UK (in bulk admittedly) but would go for Ebay if I can't find one here. JT coming over in June.

Have a daughter arriving on the 20/05 will bring some no problem if you wish.
To me drinking responsibly means do not spill it.
3 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
Usually internal fuses are smaller & often glass rather than ceramic. I can see what I can find next week when I go back to U.K. if you like ?
2 users say Thank You to Spitfire58 for this post
Reply Quote
(08-05-2019, 11:45 PM)Spitfire58 Wrote: Usually internal fuses are smaller & often glass rather than ceramic. I can see what I can find next week when I go back to U.K. if you like ?

When are you back Ron? I see that JR's daughter is here on 20th.
2 users say Thank You to TrickyFox for this post
Reply Quote
Not back until September(ish) but could just post out if I can find something, if it helps🙂
3 users say Thank You to Spitfire58 for this post
Reply Quote