Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
plant trolley pot wheels

plant pot trolley wheels
OK, so I haven't looked yet, but has anyone seen any of these on the island? I have a couple of large pots which I need to move about to even up the amount of sun the plants are getting?
1 user says Thank You to TrickyFox for this post
Reply Quote
Saavedra, but actually many places have them.
Living my dream
2 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
Yes Tamara is correct we bought some from Savadra and Ideal, but the quality is not great, we used them for about a year or so and have since binned them, and have reverted to brute force. Smile Smile
Do not confuse my personality with my attitude my personality is down to me, but my attitude depends on you!
2 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
(26-06-2021, 12:52 PM)Johnrgby Wrote: Yes Tamara is correct we bought some from Savadra and Ideal, but the quality is not great, we used them for about a year or so and have since binned them, and have reverted to brute force. Smile Smile

Might try making some then
1 user says Thank You to TrickyFox for this post
Reply Quote
Ideal have them as well - near the plants
Life is short.....Be kind to one another  Smile
2 users say Thank You to classic for this post
Reply Quote
(26-06-2021, 02:52 PM)TrickyFox Wrote:
(26-06-2021, 12:52 PM)Johnrgby Wrote: Yes Tamara is correct we bought some from Savadra and Ideal, but the quality is not great, we used them for about a year or so and have since binned them, and have reverted to brute force. Smile Smile

Might try making some then

I agree with TF, why not get some marine ply, and some castors and make your own, relatively simple.
Reply Quote
In the UK you can buy plant pots stands with wheels very cheaply......maybe Happy Plants  sell them?
1 user says Thank You to Emmi Smith for this post
Reply Quote
something like this:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Saucer-Rollers-...6561&psc=1
2 users say Thank You to Emmi Smith for this post
Reply Quote
Plenty of them today in Lidl (Costa Antigua). Looks solid, up to 250kg, round or rectangular.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I Heart Fuerteventura
4 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cal-mag plant supplement TamaraEnLaPlaya 3 665 04-02-2021, 10:02 PM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya