This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rent to buy villa
looking for a min 3 bed detached villa near corralejo on a rent to buy basis if anyone can assist
2 users say Thank You to mccoys for this post
Reply Quote
Welcome to the forum mccoys!

I came across only a few many properties with the Rent to Buy option on the island, tbh. It could be only me not paying attention.

Anyway, here's an impressive 3 bedroom villa in Corralejo, located in tiny cul-de-sac with the option of Rent to Buy. The price is €380K and monthly rent €1,300 p/m - @ goldacreestates also @ Zoopla.

Four bedroom villa in Villaverde at similar price @ bliss-properties.

Also found one (not so impressive) more, only 2 bed house but half the price: @ residencedreams.
I Heart Fuerteventura
2 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
Welcome from me as well! 
The last property Sam listed shows as 3 bed when I open the link! 
From my experience there is nothing to stop you asking any vendor if they will consider Rent to buy, nothing ventured, nothing gained. 
Hope you find your dream 🤞
Living my dream
2 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
Thanks Tamara, not sure why I though it was a 2 bed house.
I Heart Fuerteventura
1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
Definitely worth asking. I know many folks are struggling to get touristic lets currently, so they might be very happy to get a long-term let with the potential option to sell at the end of the period without the hassle of estate agents and viewings!
2 users say Thank You to Ducks for this post
Reply Quote
many thanks for that. we will check the properties out
Reply Quote
cheers Ducks keep me in mind if you hear of anything
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted - Place to rent with sea view - late Sept/early Oct 22 Si Tie 0 691 05-09-2022, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Si Tie
  To rent : villa with heated pool in Lajares anthony 0 734 25-11-2021, 11:22 AM
Last Post: anthony
  2/3 Bed Villa with heated pool in Corralejo Jack 0 1,001 12-11-2020, 09:42 AM
Last Post: Jack
  Beautiful apartments to rent in El Cotillo: Matteo 0 1,667 07-06-2019, 08:29 AM
Last Post: Matteo
  For Sale: Villa, central Caleta, 265.000€ Emmi Smith 0 3,549 28-12-2018, 04:58 PM
Last Post: Emmi Smith