This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
corralejo night life

Corralejo night life
Hi All.

My wife and i will be coming to Corralejo in late September and would like some info on the nightlife as we both want and need some places to go to let our hair down.

Been to the island twice before but never to the top of the island.

Thank you.

Michael.
2 users say Thank You to Michael Dennis Middleton for this post
Reply Quote
Welcome to the forum, Michael.

There's plenty of bars with life music in Corralejo. Just walk down the main strip, you'll be spoiled for choice.
I Heart Fuerteventura
2 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
Thank you for the info. Thumbs Up

Nice to be here. Thumbs Up

Do you have a map of the strip by any chance ?

Thanks again.
Michael.
2 users say Thank You to Michael Dennis Middleton for this post
Reply Quote
Hi Michael the following are 3 local magazines that give info on the island and maps, have a look at them

https://thevoice-fuerteventura.com/

http://www.fuertextra.com/

http://www.whatsonfuerteventura.com/
3 users say Thank You to Can the Man for this post
Reply Quote
(30-07-2019, 04:55 PM)Michael Dennis Middleton Wrote: ...Do you have a map of the strip by any chance ?

Thanks again.
Michael.

This is the street to start your night: Avenida Nuestra Senora Del Carmen

You'll hear live music from every other bar around. It's lively but nothing like Benidorm nor Ibiza.

Nice place to be is also Music Square

I Heart Fuerteventura
1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
One of the best live music bars in Corralejo is Rock Island, not heavy rock music as the name might suggest but good acoustic string instruments played by a variety of good musicians. Weve been visiting for 15 years and spend many evenings here. over the years we have been treated to some real talent.
2 users say Thank You to meggie for this post
Reply Quote
(31-07-2019, 06:36 PM)meggie Wrote: One of the best live music bars in Corralejo is Rock Island, not heavy rock music as the name might suggest but good acoustic string instruments played by a variety of good musicians. Weve been visiting for 15 years and spend many evenings here. over the years we have been treated to some real talent.

rock island, Corralejo, fuerteventura
Living my dream
2 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote