This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
area coasta fv2 antigua near etc improvements ikea

Improvements? to FV2 in area near Coasta Antigua/IKEA etc
(14-03-2024, 03:22 PM)TamaraEnLaPlaya Wrote: And me, nearly got caught out as I didn't look both ways on exiting from mercadona!

Well, why would you?
To me drinking responsibly means do not spill it.
2 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
Were up there yesterday and surprised to find the new mini roundabout at the end of that back road.

Funnily, I was just commenting earlier this week on how ridiculous it is that if people want to do a lap of the estate they have to leave and go out onto the main North/South road for the entire island.

While this will make coming out of Mercadona a lot more annoying, it makes more sense overall. Though I do hope it means they will stop allowing people to park on that back road blocking the view back up the road if you're going to have oncoming traffic too! Impossible to see anything sometimes when busses and trucks are parked on the Lidl side of Mercadona.
2 users say Thank You to Ducks for this post
Reply Quote
They're going to be making the new lane for heading south over the next week. They are starting on Sunday and only working at nights.
3 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Improvements on the road to Cofete TamaraEnLaPlaya 1 508 20-03-2024, 08:04 PM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya
  New Parking area in Gran Tarajal TamaraEnLaPlaya 0 940 22-02-2023, 07:20 PM
  Road & pavement improvements, C/Guirre Corralejo TamaraEnLaPlaya 8 7,416 29-12-2020, 09:07 PM
  Improvements in La Oliva district TamaraEnLaPlaya 0 2,805 05-06-2019, 09:23 PM