This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
villas course 62 development golf

New development of 62 Villas on the Golf Course?
I spoke with Tamara in the Anjoca office last October and she mentioned a new development commencing January 23.
I asked to be kept updated but heard nothing and found this on the website today - 62 semi-detached Villas.
I understand it was to be up from the office, opposite La Estancia. Can anyone confirm if this is so and if any work has started?

https://anjoca.com/promocion/las-almenas/
Reply Quote
There is undoubtedly room there, but we passed this morning and I noticed nothing, but I will look again tomorrow and report back.
To me drinking responsibly means do not spill it.
1 user says Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
When we left on April 15th nothing had started apart from some ground bore holes having been taken late last year. The site is behind the Anjoca office on the right opposite Las Estancia as you go up the road towards the golf course.

The images in the link are of the villas on La Estancia which are in fact detached villas not semi detached.

Will update next we when we get back.
John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
1 user says Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
Thank you to both for replies. 62 seems a lot of Villas to build at the speed they built our apartment.
1 user says Thank You to Jason W for this post
Reply Quote
I drove past an hour or so ago, and there is nothing whatsoever happening there.
To me drinking responsibly means do not spill it.
3 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
Tamara from Anjoca has confirmed that more information will be available in August.
2 users say Thank You to Jason W for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another large development that reaches the coast in Caleta de Fuste Sam 40 20,719 02-07-2022, 10:13 AM
Last Post: TrickyFox
  Atalaya Dorada development TamaraEnLaPlaya 0 2,314 12-11-2021, 11:28 PM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya
  Development on Cliff Top North of Costa Antigua windermeregolfer 21 11,764 28-05-2021, 04:05 PM
Last Post: classic
  Single Villa on waste ground in middle of the Golf Course? Jason W 6 4,030 21-11-2020, 07:44 AM
Last Post: windermeregolfer
  Pueblo Majorero Development at Fuerteventura Golf Club windermeregolfer 227 80,619 23-07-2020, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Jason W