This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Tags
march weather 2019

What's the weather like? - March 2019
Yesterday in Rosario was sunny with some white clouds, especially in the afternoon. Temps 24C and the wind was back to normal (15-ish Km/H). Photos taken about 3pm.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I Heart Fuerteventura
1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
The planes are now taking off to the south which is usually a sign of bad Weather.
1 user says Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
Just a few spots of rain as I drove back from Puerto this evening.
Reply Quote
Tindaya & Corralejo - Monday

What a grey old day!
Breeze from S or SW and it looked like it was about to chuck it down all day. The wind turbines near Villaverde and the ones in Corralejo were all facing differently from usual (understandably so) and looked quite strange.
A few spots as I drove back from Corralejo around 5.30pm, then I got drenched at 6pm walking my dog. I'd seen the really heavy clouds over Betancuria but forgotten the unusual wind direction and was walking with my back to them - oops!
Another really heavy shower at 8pm.

Unexpectedly there was a glorious 'near sunset' but I'll have to post those pics later or tomorrow as I can't get them off my phone at the moment. The earlier grey pics uploaded fine!

8.30am
[Image: 3mx3jWo.jpg]  [Image: wnZhA71.jpg]  [Image: Wm6Pc18.jpg]

1.30pm
[Image: FdC9wEN.jpg]  [Image: Y3HytEF.jpg]  [Image: a4HODF7.jpg]
Living my dream
3 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
A little bit of rain has fallen overnight in Caleta.
A mix of sun and cloud at 07.45.
The forecast is for a day of cloudy intervals with a 100% chance of a shower, for which a Yellow Alert is in place.  The shade temperature will be 21 with a 5 kph SE wind.
2 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
Lots of blue sky and sunshine so far.  23 degrees in the shade.  A few grey clouds with a few drops of rain at 11.15.
Reply Quote
An hour's worth of thundery rain up in Villaverde from about 1230.  Lots of surface water about.
Storm seems to have headed off towards the Captain's location...….
Prospect of more heavy showers this afternoon from a north westerly direction.
1 user says Thank You to Bertie for this post
Reply Quote
Yes, it has Bertie, it started about 12:45 some very large spots, then appeared to be changing it mind but for the last 40/50 mins it has been raining, not serious rain but enough to get you wet.
To me drinking responsibly means do not spill it.
2 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
Well, it looks like a lovely afternoon over in El Cotillo.
A few rain clouds over the spine of the island.  
Still looks pretty dark in the Parque Holandes direction.
At least I won't need to water the garden for a few days.
1 user says Thank You to Bertie for this post
Reply Quote
It has cleared away here now still some cloud around but nowhere near as black.
To me drinking responsibly means do not spill it.
1 user says Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's the weather like? - March 2024 windermeregolfer 47 3,066 01-04-2024, 07:20 AM
Last Post: windermeregolfer
  What's the weather like? - March 2023 windermeregolfer 61 10,053 01-04-2023, 07:48 AM
Last Post: Johnrgby
  Cotillo Weather Station: March 2023 Cotillo_Tom 0 912 01-04-2023, 07:46 AM
Last Post: Cotillo_Tom
  What's the weather like? - March 2022 windermeregolfer 62 12,078 01-04-2022, 08:57 AM
Last Post: windermeregolfer
  What's the weather like? - March 2021 MLA 64 15,822 31-03-2021, 07:04 AM
Last Post: Captain Sensible