This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
where dune buggy

Where to buy: new Dune Buggy
Time to scrap the old one and buy a new one! Has anyone seen them for sale on the island? My online searches have only found second-hand ones. Alternatively has anyone been through the process of importing one from the Peninsular?
Living my dream
2 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
What about contacting one of the 'buggy tour' operators and asking them who their supplier is - may be worth a try ?
Life is short.....Be kind to one another  Smile
3 users say Thank You to classic for this post
Reply Quote
I'll try that Classic, thanks for the idea.
Living my dream
2 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
Did see a new one for sale at a garage in GC a little while ago - about 14K
2 users say Thank You to TrickyFox for this post
Reply Quote
14K !!! Was it a Tesla  Big Grin
Living my dream
3 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
(16-11-2019, 09:48 PM)TamaraEnLaPlaya Wrote: 14K !!! Was it a Tesla  Big Grin

🤣😂🤣😂
3 users say Thank You to Spitfire58 for this post
Reply Quote
Tamara you are funny. Spitfire Where do you get your funny emojis from?
2 users say Thank You to GSDGirl for this post
Reply Quote
(17-11-2019, 07:46 AM)GSDGirl Wrote: Tamara you are funny. Spitfire Where do you get your funny emojis from?

From the phone/tablet, I guess 🤔 🤓

Back to the OP, is it worth to ask in the car dealerships in Puerto?
I Heart Fuerteventura
1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
(17-11-2019, 07:46 AM)GSDGirl Wrote: Tamara you are funny. Spitfire Where do you get your funny emojis from?

Hi GSD, I use an iPad so don’t know if that provides different ones from Android but just standard emojis as far as I am aware. I never use the ones on the forum page 🤪🤪
3 users say Thank You to Spitfire58 for this post
Reply Quote
(17-11-2019, 12:19 PM)Spitfire58 Wrote:

Hi GSD, I use an iPad so don’t know if that provides different ones from Android but just standard emojis as far as I am aware. I never use the ones on the forum page 🤪🤪

If you use PC with Windows 10 a good selection of emojis are available using the windows key and full stop at the same time 👍👍⛳⛳⚽⚽
John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
5 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote