This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
naturist costa bhh calma resort

BHH Naturist Resort, Costa Calma
Anyone stayed there?  Is it good?
Reply Quote
Not stayed but the lady who owns and runs it has a Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/bhhnaturistresort  and seems very friendly and helpful.
John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
Reply Quote
Thanks, John, I hadn't seen the Facebook page.
Reply Quote
I’m the Owner of BHH Naturist Resort in Costa Calma, Fuerteventura,  and you’d be very welcome.  My website is www.naturistcanaries.com

Sunny greetings
Karie
4 users say Thank You to BHHnaturistresort for this post
Reply Quote
Hi Karie

Thanks for the link. We have not stayed in Costa Calma for a few years' having found a hotel in Esquinzo.  Is naturism still practiced below the H10 Esmeralda or has it been driven out by development? We like the beach more than poolside, but having a pool is a great backup for sandblast days.  Also, do you have car parking availability?

Regards

Ian
2 users say Thank You to Magoo for this post
Reply Quote
Just to update, having looked at the BHH website and Facebook page, I've now booked to visit in May.  Karie was very good with communications, and also very helpful when the booking system didn't charge the deposit correctly to my card.

All I need now is lots of sunshine in early May!
3 users say Thank You to bedouin for this post
Reply Quote
Update: the BHH Naturist Resort is offering a 10% discount for stays in May, which are booked in January.
Reply Quote
The BHH Naturist Resort has just received a lot of UK publicity with press articles in the Mirror, the Independent, and local papers.  It's a nice article, check it out here - https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-...y-29221321
Reply Quote
Another update - I had a week at BHH and thoroughly enjoyed it, although the Weather was brilliant which helped! The villa is in a quiet residential area. The 4 apartments are clean and fairly well equipped, but there are some things which need fixing or upgrading. The pool looks good, however even with its solar heating it was too cold for me in early May, only 22 degrees. The "fully stocked honesty bar" featured on the website doesn't exist, so you need to take a trip to the supermarket. The television in my apartment didn't work on broadcast channels for some reason. Despite these issues, I'd be happy to visit again. Naturist accommodation in Fuerteventura isn't readily available, so BHH fulfils a need.
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where else do you go for naturist sunshine? bedouin 23 10,893 01-04-2024, 08:52 PM
Last Post: bedouin
  Fuerteventura Princess Naturist sauna bigcountry 2 600 24-03-2024, 05:59 PM
Last Post: bigcountry
  Naturist holidays and accommodation Nudebather 1 638 10-02-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: OldTodger
  Visiting naturist Nudebather 0 843 28-10-2023, 09:18 PM
Last Post: Nudebather
  Aparthotel with Naturist pool Benny5kids 5 1,780 01-08-2023, 01:39 PM
Last Post: Trent Schofield