Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
burglaries rental properties

Burglaries in rental properties
Some of you may have seen the recent FB post regarding burglaries in Corralejo, what appears unusual about these is the criminals appear to have keys to the properties & have let themselves in while holidaymakers are sleeping at night - very concerning! 
Just a thought, but if you rent out your property it may be worth changing the lock barrels periodically.
7 users say Thank You to Joe Average for this post
Reply Quote
Joe, we don't do FB so could you tell me if these burglaries are occurring in any particular area? Obviously we all need to be vigilant where ever we stay but like to have this information please. Thank you for a very useful post.
2 users say Thank You to GSDGirl for this post
Reply Quote
The lady didn't reveal exactly where as she was still staying there. She did go on to say that it wasn't an isolated case as others she spoke to said it happened to them.
2 users say Thank You to Joe Average for this post
Reply Quote
I would wonder if all properties had ever had a handler or agent in common? They should get together and figure it out, as I am sure they already are!
2 users say Thank You to Ducks for this post
Reply Quote
Thanks Joe. That sounds a good idea Ducks. Very sad we are having to discuss such a subject.
1 user says Thank You to GSDGirl for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rental contracts Si Tie 1 634 20-08-2021, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Cotillo_Tom