This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
fuste evora work suarez caleta calle juan path

Calle Juan Evora Suarez Path Work in Caleta de Fuste
Work will start on the 15 April on the pavement on Calle Juan Evora Suarez which goes from the centre of Caleta up to the main road near the bus station.  It will complete the remodelled walkway from the main road down to the seafront at the Ereza Mar Hotel. The work is costing 564, 414€ and will involve new pipework, repaving and new street furniture.  It should be completed in 6 months 

https://www.ondafuerteventura.es/600-000...ra-suarez/
3 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
(12-04-2019, 08:12 PM)Captain Sensible Wrote:   It should be completed in 6 months 
Rolleyes Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
To me drinking responsibly means do not spill it.
2 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
What’s happening with the impromptu car park across from the pharmacy in Caleta? there’s a lot work taking place.
1 user says Thank You to Rasputin for this post
Reply Quote
(24-05-2019, 06:05 PM)Rasputin Wrote: What’s happening with the impromptu car park across from the pharmacy in Caleta? there’s a lot work taking place.

Do you mean the one opposite the playground in the White centre ?
2 users say Thank You to Can the Man for this post
Reply Quote
The very one.
Reply Quote
Moved to the right thread. I guess now you know, Rasputin 🤣

Attached photo I took a couple hours ago.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I Heart Fuerteventura
Reply Quote
I’m not great with street names, I’m more of a boots on the ground type. However things are relatively quiet around Caleta, after all it’s still May and the loss of this space is putting pressure on parking. I suppose you can’t make an omelet without breaking eggs.
Reply Quote
• The Juan Évora Rambla Extension offers a pedestrian and landscaped promenade with shaded areas, from the proximity of the preferred bus stop to the El Castillo promenade.

• The Expansion of the Rambla Juan Évora Suárez is open to all residents to enjoy, after completing a work awarded for more than half a million euros.

• The Rambla Juan Évora Suárez offers a walk to the seafront, with shady areas, planters, benches, urban litter bins, introducing urban accessibility elements.

The Mayor of Antigua, Matías Peña García, the Councillor for Works and Services, Juan Cabrera Peña and the Councillor for Urban Planning, Nairobi Mesa, visited this Tuesday, August 4 in the morning, together with the municipal technical team, the Rambla Juan Évora Suárez for its municipal reception, after checking with those responsible for the execution of the work, its correct completion and in good condition.

The reception of the Expansion of the Rambla Juan Évora confirms that despite such adverse circumstances as we are experiencing, such as the complex situation generated by the COVID 19 measures or the lack of municipal technical personnel, we are moving forward with results such as reception of this pedestrian promenade for the enjoyment of all residents and tourists in Caleta de Fuste, says the mayor, Peña García.

The Expansion of the Rambla Juan Évora, adds Matías Peña García, allows you to enjoy a beautified, bright promenade, with landscaped areas in shade and rest benches from the highest part of the street next to the preferred bus stop, passing through commercial areas open, restaurants and leisure establishments, up to the Paseo Marítimo de El Castillo,

The Extension of the Rambla Juan Évora Suárez, offers a new paving of 1,695 square meters, modernizing its pipes, irrigation systems and installing urban and modern furniture that beautifies the promenade, and adds the councillor, Juan Cabrera, offering new rest areas and favouring accessibility or sustainable mobility.  

This Expansion, says the Councillor for Urban Planning, facilitates traffic, improving a pedestrian network in the tourist town that runs through open commercial areas and access to the promenade.

http://www.ayto-antigua.es/noticias/el-a...ora-suarez

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I Heart Fuerteventura
3 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
Happy days, finally finished!, but is it ? 🤔
1 user says Thank You to Can the Man for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Beach regeneration project in Caleta de Fuste Sam 12 8,458 18-01-2024, 06:45 PM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya
  Church for Caleta de Fuste TamaraEnLaPlaya 0 781 04-04-2023, 07:50 PM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya
  Another large development that reaches the coast in Caleta de Fuste Sam 40 20,343 02-07-2022, 10:13 AM
Last Post: TrickyFox
  Promenade Widening Project in Caleta de Fuste Captain Sensible 2 3,454 24-01-2020, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Captain Sensible
  Solar lights between Caleta de Fuste and Las Salinas Sam 7 5,954 30-11-2019, 08:09 AM
Last Post: windermeregolfer