This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
photography camera shop

Camera/photography shop
Silly question, but is there a camera/photography shop on the island? I can't think of one but I don't know Puerto or Corralejo that well for small shops. I just need a 49mm filter.
1 user says Thank You to TrickyFox for this post
Reply Quote
Have you not tried the Camera Club thought you were a member.
1 user says Thank You to Windermereladygolfer for this post
Reply Quote
What about the shop down near Fusion in Caleta, beside the drinks shop I’m sure I seen camera equipment in the store there when I was getting charger cables
Reply Quote
I buy online from Duke Photography in Gran Canaria. They have been very helpful and goods arrived in 2 or 3 days.

Tom.
100% Cotillo based.
3 users say Thank You to Cotillo_Tom for this post
Reply Quote
From what I've seen I'd be very careful with ALL the shops selling electronics.

Make sure you know what you want and what a reasonable price is before you go in.

Is dealing with amazon.es too much of a hassle? At least check the prices.
1 user says Thank You to Will for this post
Reply Quote
(04-04-2024, 05:30 PM)Windermereladygolfer Wrote: Have you not tried the Camera Club thought you were a member.

Of course. Just trying everywhere.
Reply Quote
(04-04-2024, 05:55 PM)Can the Man Wrote: What about the shop down near Fusion in Caleta, beside the drinks shop I’m sure I seen camera equipment in the store there when I was getting charger cables

I thought this closed down around the time of COVID?
Reply Quote
(04-04-2024, 05:58 PM)Cotillo_Tom Wrote: I buy online from Duke Photography in Gran Canaria.   They have been very helpful and goods arrived in 2 or 3 days.  

Tom.

Yes Tom, the filter is for a lens I just bought but didn't think about at the time. Delivery cost makes it a no-no as I can buy one from Visanta when we go to Lanza next week if all else fails.
2 users say Thank You to TrickyFox for this post
Reply Quote
(05-04-2024, 01:11 AM)Will Wrote: From what I've seen I'd be very careful with ALL the shops selling electronics.

Make sure you know what you want and what a reasonable price is before you go in.

Is dealing with amazon.es too much of a hassle? At least check the prices.

Thanks Will but it is only a filter I am after. Delivery cost on such a small item makes it a no go for ordering online.
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bedding Shop in Corralejo GSDGirl 9 3,107 12-09-2022, 07:12 AM
Last Post: GSDGirl
  Where to get a Camera battery classic 3 3,040 06-01-2022, 08:32 AM
Last Post: classic
  Spice shop Rosario willie5094 2 2,975 28-04-2021, 12:04 PM
Last Post: willie5094
  Video Camera purchase- recommendations Cotillo_Tom 7 3,541 31-12-2020, 10:04 AM
Last Post: MLA