This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
tax form 210 location

Location of Tax form 210
Have a problem finding the online link to fill in form 210 for non-residents with a property. The agency has moved from the old address to a new one.

I have searched & searched on the new page https://sede.agenciatributaria.gob.es/Se...nicio.html

When I search on this I go to non-residents which takes me here https://sede.agenciatributaria.gob.es/Se...entes.html

Which takes me to another page where I don't see the actual online form 210, so I can not complete & have verified then print off to take to a bank to pay (I don't have an electronic signature).

So was wondering if anyone has been to the new page & found the online form 210 & could post a direct link to the online form.
1 user says Thank You to beachlife for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Form 210 tax 2022 Moonlight 20 7,316 01-03-2023, 05:38 PM
Last Post: DavidP
  Register your S1 Form online Cotillo_Tom 0 3,227 13-08-2021, 09:25 PM
Last Post: Cotillo_Tom
  Non Resident Property Tax 2019 form Decho 17 10,587 15-11-2019, 03:58 PM
Last Post: MLA
  Form 210 returns Moonlight 12 7,703 24-04-2019, 11:04 PM
Last Post: Moonlight