This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
respray repair minor car panel

Car panel respray, minor repair
A couple of panels on my car are going to need re spraying soon due to sun damage (I know, I was warned about black cars here!), and I’d like to get a a small car-park scrape repaired at the same time. Can anyone recommend somewhere on the island that does a good job without breaking the bank? I’m in Caleta, so would prefer somewhere around here if anyone has any experience of it? Archiauto did an excellent job when I was struck by another car, but that was an insurance job and I suspect they would be rather pricey! Many thanks.
1 user says Thank You to gattaca66 for this post
Reply Quote
Lorcar on the industrial estate at El Matorral. They've done bodywork for me and polished headlights. Very nice, friendly people. The boss speaks fairly good English. The receptionist communicates with me via WhatsApp.

lorcar, el matorral, fuerteventura
Living my dream
3 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
I second that recommendation. They did an excellent job for me and for a friend. Invisible repairs to bodywork, fair prices, excellent service.  

Tom.
3 users say Thank You to Cotillo_Tom for this post
Reply Quote
Many thanks ‘Tamara’ and ‘Tom’, I know where Lorcar is, and it’s pretty handy for where I am - I shall pop up there for a quote next week!
3 users say Thank You to gattaca66 for this post
Reply Quote
Well, I finally got around to following up on the recommendations (above, thank you!) and took my MX5 into Lorcar to have three upper panels resprayed, and front corner damage repaired. They have done an absolutely fabulous job, for less than half what I would have paid in the UK - thanks again for the advice, I am absolutely delighted!
3 users say Thank You to gattaca66 for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Car aircon repair gattaca66 5 1,783 06-11-2022, 01:39 PM
Last Post: Johnrgby