Hi , just a reminder of mandatory masks almost everywhere. Stay safe.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
chappa harry lajares repairs car

Chappa Harry car repairs in Lajares
Does anyone know where Chappa Harry car repairs in Lajares? thanks
2 users say Thank You to poppi123 for this post
Reply Quote
(28-10-2020, 10:52 AM)poppi123 Wrote: Does anyone know where Chappa Harry car repairs in Lajares? thanks

Heard only good things about the garage. Unfortunately, don't have a personal experience.

Some extra info:

Chappa Harry - Talleres de chapa y pintura
Mareta, 14
Lajares, Fuerteventura

Phone number:  928 868 790

28.682911, -13.933337
I Heart Fuerteventura
1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
The instruction I was given years ago was turn by the Football and left at the donkeys! 🤣 Don't know if still relevant.
Living my dream
2 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
If coming from Corralejo direction turn right at the roundabout just before the Football ground. Go up the road & turn left just after the Art gallery/bar. There is/was a little stone at the turn saying Chappa with an arrow but it is usually overgrown so difficult to see. Road/track is very narrow but keep going along for a bit looking on your left for a turning with another stone pointing to Chappa`s. Go down that road & you will see some large farm like building drive in there you will see some parking spaces outside a door. You may have to wander around into the large shed like building if Harry is not in the office.

Harry is Belgium but speaks perfect English & knows his stuff & very reasonable prices.
2 users say Thank You to beachlife for this post
Reply Quote
thank you sam good directions found it, also tamara good good
3 users say Thank You to poppi123 for this post
Reply Quote
I’ve used him twice for repairs and highly recommend him and he is reasonably priced.
2 users say Thank You to Decho for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Antigua, stone wall repairs at roadsides TamaraEnLaPlaya 0 31 22-11-2020, 12:07 AM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya
  Land Rover - Service/Sales/Repairs MLA 2 965 16-01-2020, 10:31 PM
Last Post: MLA