Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
island dry cleaners

Dry Cleaners on the Island
is there a Dry Cleaners on the Island? never thought about it before, as we rarely wear anything that needs dry cleaning, until I wore a jacket yesterday and spilled something on it Rolleyes
Do not confuse my personality with my attitude my personality is down to me, but my attitude depends on you!
1 user says Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
There's one in Corralejo, opposite Citrus cafe, more or less. Can't remember the name but they did a good job a few years ago on my silk jacket.

Just looked on Google Street Maps, it's called Big Bens (It's under a clock tower  Big Grin)

Big Bens
Living my dream
1 user says Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
Thanks Tamara, I will have to make the trip  Rolleyes
Do not confuse my personality with my attitude my personality is down to me, but my attitude depends on you!
1 user says Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
I think there's one in Puerto del Rosario on Leon y Castillo, - somewhere opposite the HiperDino. I haven't been up that way for a long time.
2 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
Found this one in Puerto from a forum post many years ago, so don't know if it still exists!!

Lavanderia Morales
Calle la Venta 17.
Puerto Del Rosario

Tel: 928850518
2 users say Thank You to Emmi Smith for this post
Reply Quote
Thanks Emm, I know their vans are still about, on nearly ran into me last week Smile
2 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote