This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
amazon ebay delivery fuerteventura

Ebay/Amazon delivery to Fuerteventura
Does Ebay or Amazon deliver to Fuerteventura?
2 users say Thank You to Naturelover56 for this post
Reply Quote
(27-11-2022, 04:49 PM)Naturelover56 Wrote: Does Ebay  or Amazon deliver to Fuerteventura?

It is fair to say some sellers on both platforms do, but most do not
To me drinking responsibly means do not spill it.
3 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
If you use Amazon.es, most will not send stuff to the Canaries. Amazon.co.uk will give you issues with customs. Amazon.de is brilliant.  

Do include your NIE within your name, ie Fred Bloggs X1234567X
Make sure you give your Spanish mobile number and it appears on the package.
4 users say Thank You to Cotillo_Tom for this post
Reply Quote
I got something from Amazon UK last year (post-Brexit) and it was here within a week!

Problem is, it's massively hit and miss.
3 users say Thank You to Ducks for this post
Reply Quote
(27-11-2022, 07:32 PM)Cotillo_Tom Wrote: If you use Amazon.es, most will not send stuff to the Canaries. Amazon.co.uk will give you issues with customs. Amazon.de is brilliant.  

Do include your NIE within your name, ie Fred Bloggs X1234567X
Make sure you give your Spanish mobile number and it appears on the package.

Hey, that is interesting Tom. So amazon.de will get stuff through ok?
2 users say Thank You to Bill for this post
Reply Quote
I've had no issues with the German site, but as I've said previously, include your NIC as part of your name and have your Spanish phone number on the address label.
2 users say Thank You to Cotillo_Tom for this post
Reply Quote
I can also confirm that Amazon.de are very good and I have items to be delivered from Spain, even though they did not show on the Amazon.es website. Delivery is a bit of a lottery, I have had a delivery within a week and then others get held up in Madrid for a month. I did have one item returned to Germany from Spanish customs for some reason - it was something very innocuous. Never had a problem with import duty, however I have an item on order now which is about €250 so we'll see. Fingers crossed.
3 users say Thank You to TrickyFox for this post
Reply Quote
Saw this on a FB page and could be the answer to many problems!

https://www.canarianweekly.com/posts/Can...JFdG1ODANA
4 users say Thank You to Bill for this post
Reply Quote
Thanks Bill, I'll be checking that out!
Living my dream
4 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
I had ordered a package  from Amazon.es. Shipped from Texas US on Wednesday 30th November (saying delivery 20th December)
They rang while I was out yesterday (December 8th) and delivered it! That was DHL, just left it with a neighbour for me.
Life is short.....Be kind to one another  Smile
2 users say Thank You to classic for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Correos Delivery willie5094 155 30,108 11-05-2024, 02:52 PM
Last Post: Johnrgby
  Post from Amazon.es to Fuerte keith.torrance 7 2,120 07-02-2023, 04:18 PM
Last Post: Johnrgby
  Amazon & DHL delivery? Ducks 16 6,962 20-04-2022, 07:17 PM
Last Post: Tardis