This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Tags
fuel prices

Fuel Prices
I filled at DISA La Oliva yesterday and thought of posting here. Captain beat me to it - 98.9 lets hope it doesn't go any higher!
The Local Friendly Tech and Media Guy << Link
Security Cameras, Smart Home Stuffs, Internet Thingies and Video Production Services
2 users say Thank You to McAdam for this post
Reply Quote
Think your selves lucky when I left Caleta on 10/3 premium diesel was 97.5€ (£0.85) Lt just filled up here in Cumbria £1.499 a Lt.
John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
2 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
Filled up at DISA in El Matorral a couple of days ago. Was surprised to see it was 0.999 Euros, for normal unleaded.
2 users say Thank You to TrickyFox for this post
Reply Quote
(29-04-2021, 11:51 AM)TrickyFox Wrote: Filled up at Disa in El Matorral a couple of days ago. Was surprised to see it was 0.999 Euros, for normal unleaded.

Think yourselves lucky Shell 95octane  at Newby Bridge today £1.279 or 1.471€ per litre 😢😢😢
2 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
95 is now 1.09 at all the petrol stations between Caleta de Fuste and Puerto del Rosario.
2 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
101.9 for 95 today in Puerto del Rosario today.
3 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
102.0 a litre for 95 today.

It's been news in the Canaries today that prices have gone up by 15 cents a litre since the start of the year.
3 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
Filled up yesterday @ 102.0 per litre (DISA near IKEA). Missing the "under the Euro" prices already as it feels like we'll never see them again. 😥
I Heart Fuerteventura
Reply Quote
Filled up near the Mercadona in PR on Sunday @99.5c, I know there are two there but I used the one nearest the road, on leaving noticed the other one is charging 1.02€ Rolleyes
To me drinking responsibly means do not spill it.
1 user says Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
Just be thankful you don't have to pay UK prices, 95 @ Shell garage yesterday £1.319 or 1.535€ 😢😢😢
1 user says Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Car hire prices Si Tie 13 6,152 31-03-2023, 04:42 PM
Last Post: Volcano
  Lpg fuel on the island Maggie76 2 3,589 19-01-2021, 11:05 PM
Last Post: Maggie76
  Car Fuel windermeregolfer 14 8,167 25-02-2019, 07:29 PM
Last Post: Can the Man