This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
house insurance

House Insurance
(26-06-2019, 03:15 PM)poppi123 Wrote: I have been with liberty for 20 years in fuerte carolina is the best go for it.

Thanks Poppi, I'm glad to see that you've managed to log in.  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up
I Heart Fuerteventura
1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
(26-06-2019, 03:34 PM)keith edwards Wrote: Thanks for all your advice and it’s looking good for Liberty Seguros.
I’m dealing with Samantha Fongione who is based in Las Palmas Gran Canaria and the quote for the Premium cover is 138 euros which is 60% of what Intasure wanted to charge.
Good result.
One question though, why do they want my IBAN number as I’ll be paying them direct through my Caixa account
Thanks again
Keith

No idea Keith, but I would be asking them. Seems strange.
1 user says Thank You to Can the Man for this post
Reply Quote
Probably so they can set it up as an automatic renewal. Same as most companies do in the U.K.
2 users say Thank You to Spitfire58 for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Car Insurance: I found a great company McAdam 8 5,861 30-11-2020, 12:23 PM
Last Post: McAdam
  Advice On Buying House Insurance Pete Garyga 5 4,952 09-03-2020, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Pete Garyga
  Annual Hire Car Insurance TamaraEnLaPlaya 9 5,058 04-12-2019, 09:38 PM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya
  New insurance company asking for a letting agreement joyw76 2 4,049 15-08-2019, 07:09 AM
Last Post: TrickyFox